The Student Room Group

CutieTootsie's road to A*A*A*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
so true. Maths Solomon papers helped me a lot to get my 92 ums average in Maths AS. Hopefully I will get an A* this year. :smile:
Reply 81
tbh, A levels aren't as hard as you think. when I was younger, I thought A levels were like sooooooooooooo hard, but trust me it is all good. :smile:
Reply 82
I still do all four A levels maths, bio, chem, econ
predicted A*A*AA
A in epq as well.
Original post by 11...
tbh, A levels aren't as hard as you think. when I was younger, I thought A levels were like sooooooooooooo hard, but trust me it is all good. :smile:

maths is EASY.
chem, with a little effort, is manageable.
bio - i dont know about you, but this subject almost killed me last year XD my memory is terrible, and that's literally all the subject is about
Reply 84
Original post by CutieTootsie
maths is EASY.
bio - i dont know about you, but this subject almost killed me last year XD my memory is terrible, and that's literally all the subject is about

Literally how i felt about those subjects last year:ditto::yep:
IMO those grades are fantastic!

I generally studied my as* off for every topic test but did nothing in between. Officially started revising everything mid-March

Thank you so much!x:h:
maths is EASY.

What exam boards are you on for each subject?
Original post by MajorFader
What exam boards are you on for each subject?

ocr for bio and chem
edexcel for maths :smile:
Awesome how this looks a lot less scary than it did at the beginning of the year 😄🙂
Reply 89
did anyone here get an interview from King's for med
Original post by 11...
did anyone here get an interview from King's for med

Wrong thread! Sorry
Reply 91
Wrong thread! Sorry

did you apply to King's?
do you meet the GCSE requirements for all of your unis, because I remember you mentioning that you didn't get an a stars?
Reply 92
Original post by 11...
did you apply to King's?
do you meet the GCSE requirements for all of your unis, because I remember you mentioning that you didn't get an a stars?

She didn't apply to king's. There's a thread for king's already if you have questions about them

Posted from TSR Mobile
tf dude
Original post by 11...
did you apply to King's?

Original post by ray_029
She didn't apply to king's. There's a thread for king's already if you have questions about them

Posted from TSR Mobile

@ray_029 is right! I didn't apply sorry. And I met the entry requirements for all my universities except Bristol. I filled out an extenuating circumstances form though and was very close to the requirements so they still considered my application.
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh hey! We're doing the same A level subjects :wink: Best of luck with everything! (Hope we hear back from Cam soon!)
Reply 96
@ray_029 is write! I didn't apply sorry. And I met the entry requirements for all my universities except Bristol. I filled out an extenuating circumstances form though and was very close to the requirements so they still considered my application.

right not write. :smile: hahaha
Original post by 11...
right not write. :smile: hahaha

Lol I'm multi tasking. Sorry!
EDIT: and more than likely dyslexic
Original post by liziepie
Oh hey! We're doing the same A level subjects :wink: Best of luck with everything! (Hope we hear back from Cam soon!)

Er ma gaw - I recognise your username! Which college/course?

And thank you!!
When you made the UKCAT cut-off and get an interview invitation from Plymouth:

Quick Reply

Latest