Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Yaboi

Government loans like 90% of people?

Perhaps Bengali means international?
Original post by Yaboi
Pharmacy

Government loans like 90% of people?

lol whats so bad about pharmacy, I think it's interesting.

Original post by sciencekid
Do you really like Trudeau?

yeah how can anyone not :colondollar::colondollar:

Original post by UWS
What is your opinion on the gentrification of Margate?

lol I don't even know what that means

Original post by purple.cat
Are there many Bengali's at KCL studying Pharmacy?

no there isn't many to be honest, theres a few. My course has alot of indians though

Original post by PrinceHarrys
What's the social life like at KCL? Are there any mature students?

GF wants to go for a second degree, shes a home student from London tho.

The social life at KCL is amazing, there's something for everyone and everyone at KCL is really friendly. But the admin is rubbish and it can get pretty frustrating at times. Theres a handful of mature students on my course but not that many

Original post by Imitationgame234
what did you pick for a levels? Do you know anyone who has got into pharmacy without biology a level?

I know a girl in my year who didn't have biology at A level. I did biology, chemistry, physics and psychology for A levels.
Reply 22
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Hi im bengali too :grin:

don't beg it
Original post by Fadel
I thought you were an international student.

lol why because I'm bengali? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
what's the deomographic breakdown of your class?
do you get dry skin on your elbows ?

:holmes:
Reply 26
Original post by tammie123
lol why because I'm bengali? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, atleast you admit your origins, unlike others claiming themselves to be Brits becuase of that red book.

But on topic,:
Is it possible to transfer universities or courses? Will there be any obstacles?
ask away :smile:

How is pharmacy is it full of chemistry ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol whats so bad about pharmacy, I think it's interesting.

yeah how can anyone not :colondollar::colondollar:

lol I don't even know what that means

no there isn't many to be honest, theres a few. My course has alot of indians though

The social life at KCL is amazing, there's something for everyone and everyone at KCL is really friendly. But the admin is rubbish and it can get pretty frustrating at times. Theres a handful of mature students on my course but not that many

I know a girl in my year who didn't have biology at A level. I did biology, chemistry, physics and psychology for A levels.

Thanks, what are the halls like? idk if she wants to commute
Original post by the bear
do you get dry skin on your elbows ?

:holmes:

loool I wasn't expecting a question like this. No thankfully I always remember to moisturise
Original post by Fadel
Well, atleast you admit your origins, unlike others claiming themselves to be Brits becuase of that red book.

But on topic,:
Is it possible to transfer universities or courses? Will there be any obstacles?

I think I'm just as much british as I am bengali, I've lived in the UK my whole life. Alot of people on my course wanted to transfer to UCL because the pharmacy course there is apparently alot easier. Pharmacy at KCL is very tough, but I've never considered leaving so I haven't looked into that to be honest.

Original post by goal101
How is pharmacy is it full of chemistry ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah there's loads of chemistry and alot of stuff we need to memorise to do with medicines
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Thanks, what are the halls like? idk if she wants to commute

I don't know to be honest, I commute because I didn't see any point in moving out as I live in London
Why do you like about Pharmacy?
Original post by purple.cat
Why do you like about Pharmacy?

Sorry but I didnt understand that
Hehe my sister does Pharmacy but at UCL :tongue:
Heard UCL beat you guys in the charity week thingy?
Original post by Federerr
Hehe my sister does Pharmacy but at UCL :tongue:
Heard UCL beat you guys in the charity week thingy?

Our rival uni :tongue: I find the rivalry between ucl and kcl so funny. They roast each other so much.

Is this for isoc or something? Did they raise more money?
What kind of requirements where there to get onto the course and any tips for a fellow aspiring pharmacist :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our rival uni :tongue: I find the rivalry between ucl and kcl so funny. They roast each other so much.

Is this for isoc or something? Did they raise more money?

Yeh it was for isoc apparently lol.
KCL students went on Channel S lol for the fundraising thingy, my cousin was on it but he's doing dentistry at KCL.

Yeh online UCL raised 90k+ and KCL on 77k I think lol.

Idk im just a a level noob.
Original post by Ice.queen
What kind of requirements where there to get onto the course and any tips for a fellow aspiring pharmacist :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We needed to get AAB for A levels in order to get in and in terms of interview tips Id say just try and look up some potential questions that they could ask and try and think of answers to them. Try and stand out and say things that you think others may not think of. Also with my kcl interview they made us do a maths test, describe how to make a cup of tea (they asked us what we thought the purpose of doing this was) and a group interview. I started uni in 2013 so the procedure for interviews may have changed
Original post by meridian0
if you're in year two or above, how do you pass first year!? xD

Honestly just alot of blood, sweat and tears. Also it helps to know what parts to focus on when revising. Pharmacy at kcl is very tough ngl, exam season makes me depressed every year. As long as you put the work in you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest