The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Congrats on all with interviews (not just saying it for the sake of trying to be nice).

But could yall mention your UKCAT's if you dont mind please, just so those without interviews (yet) can gauge what scores kings may be looking for this year.

And also if you're a grad or not :biggrin:
Original post by yanzzz123
Congrats! May I ask if you are applying to A100 or A102 or both?

A100 but I'm a gap year applicant
Original post by Erlang Shen
A100 but I'm a gap year applicant

Thanks
Reply 623
Original post by Erlang Shen
Ayyyyyyy just got an interview invite for the 13th December :biggrin:

well done!!! I haven't got one yet, but hopefully soon. I could feel my stomach burning slightly looool jks
Reply 624
Just got an interview for the 7th !!
UKCAT: 693
Original post by riri99
Just got an interview for the 7th !!
UKCAT: 693

Congrats, what time is your interview? mine is on 7th at 1.15.
Aaah well donee!!
Also..anyone going to the northwick park hospital medicine interview course next sunday?
need to meet people to be nervous for interviews with :colone:
Reply 627
Original post by futuremedic2017
Congrats, what time is your interview? mine is on 7th at 1.15.

Thanks, well done to you too! Mines at 11.30
just got an interview with King's on the 13th December - really really happy with this - hope everyone else who's applied is successful too !
Stats for anyone that wanted to know:
AS achieved & A2 predicted: AAAA
UKCAT: 750 - but Band 3 SJT so dunno how that's gonna fare:/
Reply 629
Original post by Samyak!
just got an interview with King's on the 13th December - really really happy with this - hope everyone else who's applied is successful too !
Stats for anyone that wanted to know:
AS achieved & A2 predicted: AAAA
UKCAT: 750 - but Band 3 SJT so dunno how that's gonna fare:/

750 wtf thats amazing!! what did you get in gcses?
what do you think the lowest ukcat that kings will accept be?
Hi guys, just realised I did not update my contact information on kings portal, (I only had Address line 1 I think). That shouldn't affect the application in any way, right? Thanks

Also congrats to all those with interviews!
Got an interview tonight for 7th December!! So happy but also rather nervous they are so soon 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medicineee
Got an interview tonight for 7th December!! So happy but also rather nervous they are so soon 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

what were your stats??
Congrats everyone!
Any international students got an interview yet?
Original post by Mo_elheramy
Congrats everyone!
Any international students got an interview yet?

Internationals interview at the end of January/beginning of February for the A100 so we should get an update after the December interviews are sent out.

For the graduate course, there's only one set of dates so everyone will find out then.
Original post by neuralgal
Internationals interview at the end of January/beginning of February for the A100 so we should get an update after the December interviews are sent out.

For the graduate course, there's only one set of dates so everyone will find out then.

Original post by neuralgal

So all grad applicants find out at the same time? Do you know when? ><
Original post by puddleduck
So all grad applicants find out at the same time? Do you know when? ><

I wish I did! The waiting is killing me.

Grads interview early January, so I imagine pretty soon.

From obsessively reading their website to checking last year's thread, it seems like the end of this week or next week is a good bet. But this is just me speculating.
The number of applicants applying to kings for medicine is actually insane, almost every international student applying to medicine i know has put kings as one of their options, so anyone who gets an interview should feel very proud of him/herself. I'm just trying to stay positive, didn't get rejected yet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending