The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London - Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by yoloswag007
Ok...so ive been browsing on other threads for a while and it turns out some people have started to get offers from SGUL. Anyone here??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Offers or interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout
Offers or interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, i meant interviews!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoloswag007
Ok...so ive been browsing on other threads for a while and it turns out some people have started to get offers from SGUL. Anyone here??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey

Can you link me to the thread??
Original post by FKAsamuel
Hey

Can you link me to the thread??

It was the kings medicine applicants chat for 2017 entry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 165

does UCL have your BMAT results yet?
When did you receive an interview from St George's?

They're an international applicant so St Georges may handle them first? I know Liverpool interview international students first but I'm not sure!
Reply 167
Original post by 11...
does UCL have your BMAT results yet?
When did you receive an interview from St George's?

They applied to UCLan not UCL hope that clears it up :smile:
Reply 168
on another thread, someone said they got an interview at Cambridge med. :smile: smarties
Reply 169
does St George's send out interviews from best to worst (worst as in borderline candidates)? So can I expect an interview early like in Nov, or can it actually run into March. loooool , patience is key atm
Reply 170
I know someone who got rejected after interview at St George's but got accepted at Imperial. that is bants. he said he messed up the st george's interview, because it was his first interview. what if that is the only one I receive? then that's it :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 171
this wait for interview is an unique combination of emotions :frown: :smile: :frown: :smile:

excited but scared
any tips for interviews?
Reply 172
Original post by 11...
I know someone who got rejected after interview at St George's but got accepted at Imperial. that is bants. he said he messed up the st george's interview, because it was his first interview. what if that is the only one I receive? then that's it :frown:

But you're not him, they might love you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173
MMI interviews are less nerve-racking right?????? well that's what I hope?
I checked their website and one of the popular question is 'how would you tell someone to tie their shoe laces without using your hand?' this tests communication, and concise instructions apparently.
Reply 174
what happened to this thread? the others are banging with interview offers lol
Original post by 11...
what happened to this thread? the others are banging with interview offers lol

lol ikr, but I think it's just bc most people haven't gotten interviews from sgul yet so...

Got an interview for bradford clinical sciences... Any tips?? :colondollar:
Original post by d010534
lol ikr, but I think it's just bc most people haven't gotten interviews from sgul yet so...

Got an interview for bradford clinical sciences... Any tips?? :colondollar:

It's so horrible having to wait for interviews, none of my choices have replied with interview invitations yet! Well done on your clinical science offer
Do they release cut-offs then interviews or just begin giving out interviews??
Original post by izzypetrie
Do they release cut-offs then interviews or just begin giving out interviews??

St.Georges have already released their cut off. If you applied you should've received an email, did you not?
Original post by FKAsamuel
St.Georges have already released their cut off. If you applied you should've received an email, did you not?

Oh s**t no I havent had an email!
What is their cut off???
I did GAMSAT if that makes a difference?

Quick Reply

Latest