The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Thanxx!!!!
Original post by starsfly
Yeah they said it in the summer school too. But they also said 2000~ undergrad applicants, but they have a few undergrad courses

2000 arch undergrad applicants?
My figures (and I can't remember exactly where they came from) suggest 1400.
Interview from Cam Pembroke!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSRMatt
2000 arch undergrad applicants?

https://www.ucas.com/sites/default/files/hep_level_report_2015-dr4_016_03.pdf

2,100 for all UCL architecture, building and planning courses admitted via UCAS - the vast majority of those will be architecture part I
Original post by GrétaPanna
Interview from Cam Pembroke!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!!!!!! What date??
Original post by czhang1998
Congrats!!!!!!!! What date??

Thank you!!! 8 Dec :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
At first this thread made me feel safe and secure as everyone were in my position.. now with all the offers and invites hueeee.. *cries a river*
Original post by poopiepie
At first this thread made me feel safe and secure as everyone were in my position.. now with all the offers and invites hueeee.. *cries a river*

Did the same all day till the email :biggrin: have some hope (and I didn't say patience, bc I know its impossible)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry some colleges do take longer than others and it's still early days!

I know it's very stressful at the moment.
I think we have both applied to st John's and I think I saw on the Cambs thread that St. John's won't be sending out interviews until after the 21st Nov ( which doesn't give much time to prepare if lucky enough to get an interview !!)
Good luck and I hope your inbox has some good news soon
Reply 351
has anyone got offers from nottingham yet :wink: ?
Original post by Peter Pan99
I know it's very stressful at the moment.
I think we have both applied to st John's and I think I saw on the Cambs thread that St. John's won't be sending out interviews until after the 21st Nov ( which doesn't give much time to prepare if lucky enough to get an interview !!)
Good luck and I hope your inbox has some good news soon

Haha thank you so much for your reply, although I think I interpreted the text on the site differently.. I thought it said something about handling out all the invites before the 21st 😮

(edit: just looked up what w/c meant hue I was dumb 😂 thank youu)
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm confused - you have a > 80% chance of an interview, higher if you have a good reference and predicted grades. Prepare now! Assume it'll happen....
Original post by toedy
has anyone got offers from nottingham yet :wink: ?

Not that I know of

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are people here using for online portfolios?
Original post by thewinelake

Not using an online portfolios
Keeping it real ;-)
Hi everyone! I'm Holly.

I'm really, really stressed about all this uni stuff currently. I've applied for UWE to do Architecture and Planning, but that's the only uni I've applied for, so I'm placing all of my bets on it...
As far as I know, I need ABB to get enough tariff points to enter. I'm predicted ABB but I'm doing an EPQ also, so if I get BBB and a B in my EPQ, this also makes up enough tariff points for what they're looking for. Applied earlier on today and I can't stop refreshing Track to see if there's any update.
Also, what's all this with portfolios? I didn't think I'd need to make a portfolio but now I'm extremely stressed that I'm going to have to make one in a short time scale - Does anyone know if all universities ask for one? I wasn't aware that there may be a possibility that I'd be requested to make one.

Thanks!(:
Reply 359
Original post by thewinelake

I did my online portfolio for Kent and I used carbon made. The themes are quite nice and I know that people who apply for oxford brookes had to use it too, the only down side is that it has a limit for the number of images you upload

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending