The Student Room Group

muslim teacher receives note telling her to hang herself with her headscarf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by AperfectBalance
*Cough* *Cough*

"I hope IF it is found out to be someone else they are punished, if it is found out to be her that she is fired.

Jumping to no conclusions but many of these "hate crimes" have been lies"

But it is a shame that most people will always defend people with no evidence
I was referring to the usually outraged. And indeed, none of the people who called for the expulsion of the "note writer" also called for the expulsion of the student who lied about being attacked.
Original post by Radicalathiest

lmao so are you trying to insinuate that it's not acceptable for me to be upset when someone has a go at me and attacks me because another muslim does something bad? I'm a muslim and I find this picture you posted disgusting.
I see nothing has changed on this site
Original post by Radicalathiest
I see nothing has changed on this site

Don't use it then.
Original post by QE2
I was referring to the usually outraged. And indeed, none of the people who called for the expulsion of the "note writer" also called for the expulsion of the student who lied about being attacked.

Because this thread is not about the student who lied, so let's try stay on topic.
Original post by fgn
Do you do the same with migrant sexual assault stories?

Yes!
Reply 86
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Because this thread is not about the student who lied, so let's try stay on topic.
But it is relevant to the wider topic. Try to appreciate that debate will alway be fluid to a certain extent.
who reported my comment lmao
Original post by Nuba123
who reported my comment lmao

Me :smile:
Reply 89

I really feel for her!! it's totally happen to me so many people have said that to me so many times but like not so in discretion lol
Original post by champ_mc99
Me :smile:

I can't remember what it was about...:mute:
Original post by Nuba123
I can't remember what it was about...:mute:

Na im joking. Was gona mess with you but I'm too tired. Night.
Original post by champ_mc99
Na im joking. Was gona mess with you but I'm too tired. Night.

Lol, same.

I bet someone was triggered when I said it's not right to harass people, maybe got a wee bit too passionate lmao.

Night:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending