The Student Room Group

Do you wear skechers shoes?

I got my first pair of skechers shoes a few months ago and I've fallen in love, they're like walking on clouds. I tried wearing my converse again after but they are so uncomfortable compared to skechers!

Which pair(s) do you have or would like to have? I'm looking to get another pair very soon, maybe even later today. I like quite colourful and flowery designs, so if someone could recommend me a pair, that would be awesome :smile:

The one's I have are...

images.jpg
Ooh, very nice! I had a pair years and year ago when I was younger, but haven't had any since. I have been thinking about it though. It would be nice to have a second pair of everyday shoes :laugh:
nah Nike's are where it's at fam
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
nah Nike's are where it's at fam

I love my Nike's so much :love: Honestly the most comfortable trainers I've ever worn
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I love my Nike's so much :love: Honestly the most comfortable trainers I've ever worn

Me too :five:
Yep :yep:
I wear mine all the time :smile:
Ooh, very nice! I had a pair years and year ago when I was younger, but haven't had any since. I have been thinking about it though. It would be nice to have a second pair of everyday shoes :laugh:

I finally ordered them this evening. They had been out of stock in my size so I had just been waiting :unimpressed: But in the next week or so, I should own my second pair :ahee:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I've never worn Sketchers
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I finally ordered them this evening. They had been out of stock in my size so I had just been waiting :unimpressed: But in the next week or so, I should own my second pair :ahee:

Spoiler

:woo: Very nice! I saw a few pairs in TKMaxx the other day, but they didn't have any in my size :unimpressed: They do look sooo comfortable
:woo: Very nice! I saw a few pairs in TKMaxx the other day, but they didn't have any in my size :unimpressed: They do look sooo comfortable

That's so annoying - they seem to sell so fast! They are, I don't spend much money on clothes and shoes normally but these are SO worth it :love:

Quick Reply

Latest