The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by nish2910
i do have school but had spgs exam today so was off - what school do you come from ??![/QUO

I have already said I come from eton college.
Original post by Sxv_
what school do you come from and do you have school atm?

i go to putney high school
Original post by Ocd2015
How many questions could you guys do from the maths ? I found English ok . General was ok but nothing like what I expected.

What did general consist of ?
Original post by Sxv_
what school do you come from and do you have school atm?

What exactly are you revising for maths as it is algebra ?
What revision have you done so far?
Original post by mathiagen

Well none so far apart from maths as I'm not good at maths but I'm not really sure what to revise - what about you?
Reply 66
What exactly are you revising for maths as it is algebra ?

I dont really need to revise maths because I feel Im pretty good at it just english.
Original post by Sxv_
I dont really need to revise maths because I feel Im pretty good at it just english.

What do you think will be in the maths paper

anyone know when we'll know about interviews?? how did your exams go?
We will know whether we got the interview on Thursday, so tomorrow. Plus the English exam went really well for me, i'm just much better at long writing and essay writing than maths however maths was okay and so was the general knowledge. the essay writing went well for me, however the multiple choice was a little bit confusing. Hopefully i will get an interview!! What about you, how did your exams go?
We will know whether we got the interview on Thursday, so tomorrow. Plus the English exam went really well for me, i'm just much better at long writing and essay writing than maths however maths was okay and so was the general knowledge. the essay writing went well for me, however the multiple choice was a little bit confusing. Hopefully i will get an interview!! What about you, how did your exams go?

Oh my god normally I like English but this was a lot less literature and more English language, maths was horrible general paper was weird. Not counting on an interview, but have the St. Paul's interview tomorrow... Gotta prep! Have you applied anywhere else
Oh really, I prefer English language to literature. Um I've applied to Epsom college, JAGS and Latymer. Good luck on your interview tomorrow!
Oh really, I prefer English language to literature. Um I've applied to Epsom college, JAGS and Latymer. Good luck on your interview tomorrow!

have you guys heard from kings?
Reply 73
have you guys heard from kings?

yes I got interviews, I have them tomorrow afternoon. i'm terrified out of my mind! what about you?
Original post by fern2222
yes I got interviews, I have them tomorrow afternoon. i'm terrified out of my mind! what about you?

i have mine at 11:15 on saturday! tell me how it goes. i'm so scared!!!
Reply 75
does anyone know anything about the interviews, by any chance? i'm a fan of preparation since it helps me calm down hahaha anything at all would be awesome... is anyone else going tomorrow/on Sat?
Reply 76
i have mine at 11:15 on saturday! tell me how it goes. i'm so scared!!!

me too , and will do! you tell me as well :smile: mine are at four
me too , and will do! you tell me as well :smile: mine are at four

do you know how many get an interview and how many get a place? at st pauls 35 get an interview, 140 applied and 7-15 get a place.
Reply 78
do you know how many get an interview and how many get a place? at st pauls 35 get an interview, 140 applied and 7-15 get a place.

nope I have no idea. i was hoping someone on this thread would have an idea, we'll see i guess! but it's doubtful that they asked many people back, considering how it's a pretty selective school and there were so many people at the exams! wow that is insane for st pauls! good luck to people interviewing there
nope I have no idea. i was hoping someone on this thread would have an idea, we'll see i guess! but it's doubtful that they asked many people back, considering how it's a pretty selective school and there were so many people at the exams! wow that is insane for st pauls! good luck to people interviewing there

haha my interviews went really bad..! also i saw you want to do philosophy for alevls? what do you think they will ask?

Latest

Trending

Trending