The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hi hi has anyone heard about physics yet? I applied October 1st so it's been quite a while for me
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Thanks to those who said congrats! You too!

I haven't had instructions to portal yet either.

I'm a Welsh student so probably in the same basket as English students for offers and that.

Is there an fb group yet?
Any other offer holders still waiting for the portal email?
Just got my portal email 2 minutes ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
I am, received my offer Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Just got my portal email 2 minutes ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine's still not come through. Maybe it's alphabetical?
Original post by NMcG
I am, received my offer Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither, I got my offer on Monday too.
Perhaps :smile:
Perhaps :smile:

Just to check, the portal login email is different to the main offer email right? I'm not just missing something in my offer email am I?
I don't have an offer or any login details for the 'portal'... Should I be concerned?
Yep it's different

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys! I went to the open day yesterday *absolutely long. 7 hours getting there and 7 hours back* If your interested in Management and like me your from England - if you've already applied. I was told we are to expect a reply in December! - Also, if your from England are you studying BTEC or A levels? - apparently St Andrews don't mind BTEC's and don't look down on them. Also something I learnt, is that the class sizes are small af. That's good considering it is such a prestigious university.
Original post by the_phenomonon
Hi guys! I went to the open day yesterday *absolutely long. 7 hours getting there and 7 hours back* If your interested in Management and like me your from England - if you've already applied. I was told we are to expect a reply in December! - Also, if your from England are you studying BTEC or A levels? - apparently St Andrews don't mind BTEC's and don't look down on them. Also something I learnt, is that the class sizes are small af. That's good considering it is such a prestigious university.

Hi! I've also applied to study Management :smile: did they happen to mention anything about EU students? I'm dying to hear from them and would love to know when I could expect to hear back!

And that's great about the class size! Although I'm hoping lectures are still relatively large too :biggrin:
Anyone not recieved a portal email ?
Original post by Mystery.
Anyone not recieved a portal email ?

When did you get your offer? It took them 3 days to get me my portal email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone's login to the portal not work?
When did you get your offer? It took them 3 days to get me my portal email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't even got an offer but I know someone who has got a portal email without an offer.
Just join TSR so I thought I would post here as St Andrews is where I want to go the most (so beautiful!)

Course Applying: Geology
AS/A2 subjects: Geology, Chem, Classical Civilisations
GCSE grades: pfff, 6A*,4A, 2B (no good at languages)
AS grades: all As in Geology, Bs in CC
Supra-curriculars: Archery....
Other unis considering/applying to: Imperial, Royal Holloway, Durham and Cardiiff.

I havent heard back yet, but my Dad's friend teaches there and says they are notorious for not responding for ages, so not to worried.
Also I have a portal email but no offer so far too.
Original post by Mystery.
Haven't even got an offer but I know someone who has got a portal email without an offer.

You might get your portal email soon :smile: they seem to be sending them out in bulk in this week and next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
You might get your portal email soon :smile: they seem to be sending them out in bulk in this week and next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got one there, does it mean you get an offer soon or it isn't related ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending