The Student Room Group

Cache level 3 childcare

Hello, who else is doing CACHE L3 Childcare as my college is the only one that seems to be doing it this year?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Im doing it at college so I thought that it might go under A-Levels as it counts for 3 A-Levels, please tell me where I can get the most responses and Ill re-post
hello im also am doing Cache Level 3 childcare :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jordite99
Hello, who else is doing CACHE L3 Childcare as my college is the only one that seems to be doing it this year?

I'm doing it too😊
Reply 5
Hi ellie maybe u can help me on my cache
What is the list of stationary equipment would i need for when i start in September
Reply 7
Original post by Beckyboo*
What is the list of stationary equipment would i need for when i start in September

Hi, I'm sorry it's a bit late but are you also doing childcare in colllege in September?
Yep

Original post by S_x_m_x
Hi, I'm sorry it's a bit late but are you also doing childcare in colllege in September?

Yeah but i don't know what i need
Reply 9
Yep

Yeah but i don't know what i need

You need 5 4's or above for level 3
Original post by S_x_m_x
You need 5 4's or above for level 3

I meant equipment sorry
I meant equipment sorry

Ohh 😂😂 I'm sorry about that. What college are you thinking of going to? I'm going to be doing the same as you this year as well, are you nervous like me?
South Cheshire
Original post by S_x_m_x
Ohh 😂😂 I'm sorry about that. What college are you thinking of going to? I'm going to be doing the same as you this year as well, are you nervous like me?

Do you know what stationary i will need like if i need binders or notebooks
South Cheshire

That sounds like a good college
Do you know what stationary i will need like if i need binders or notebooks

I'm not sure I'm sorry I'm in the same boat as you
Original post by S_x_m_x
I'm not sure I'm sorry I'm in the same boat as you

Okay i just don't know when to start
Okay i just don't know when to start

Sameee and apparently we are going to be more disadvantaged than the year 11s that took their exams. I'm so nervous for it as well. How are you feeling about it?
Original post by S_x_m_x
Sameee and apparently we are going to be more disadvantaged than the year 11s that took their exams. I'm so nervous for it as well. How are you feeling about it?

Do you prefer Binders or notebooks for making your notes and when are you going to start
Do you prefer Binders or notebooks for making your notes and when are you going to start

Hey you will require a notebook for your studies.

I had one for my course in HSC and it helped me out greatly when I was working on my assignments.

Quick Reply

Latest