The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

2017 British Politics and Legislative Studies HULL

Hey, I was just wondering when I can expect to hear a response as to whether I am being taken to interview or rejected? Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Moved to Uni of Hull forum :smile:
Reply 3
I havnt heard back at all either (not even to say theyve received my application). I sent in my application a week ago.
Oh aha i sent in on 11/10/2016 what AS grades did you get?
Reply 5
Original post by DeclanThatcher
Oh aha i sent in on 11/10/2016 what AS grades did you get?

I got ABC at as. What about you?
Original post by bruh.y
I got ABC at as. What about you?
Nice, I got AAAB
Reply 7
I emailed the admissions office, and they said that the admissions systems are being updated and they aren't going to be sending out offers until it's complete. They did say that it should be dealt with in the coming days, though. :smile:
Reply 8
hey have you guys received invitations to an interview?
Reply 9
Hi guys, I have my interview on Friday, have any of you heard back/ do you have any tips? Thanks :smile:
Reply 10
Hey, I have my interview on Friday as well! I'm not sure on any tips. Do you know what you are going to wear?
Reply 11
Original post by bruh.y
Hey, I have my interview on Friday as well! I'm not sure on any tips. Do you know what you are going to wear?

I'm wearing a suit, are you going to the lunch after? Also, what time is your interview?
Reply 12
So am I. It's at 1.45. When's yours? I didn't know there was a lunch. When and where is it?
Reply 13
Original post by bruh.y

Also, what did you put in your personal statement?
Reply 14
Original post by bruh.y
So am I. It's at 1.45. When's yours? I didn't know there was a lunch. When and where is it?

Have you heard from them yet? I got a letter today saying that I passed the interview and will be receiving an offer.
Reply 15
Yeah I got that letter as well. But I don't know what offer they're gonna give me
Reply 16
Original post by bruh.y
Yeah I got that letter as well. But I don't know what offer they're gonna give me

The typical offer is 128 UCAS points which is equivalent to ABB.
Reply 17
Original post by Jmcass
The typical offer is 128 UCAS points which is equivalent to ABB.

That's true, but on my letter it says, "It is very important that you check carefully the offer as it might not necessarily match our publicised standard tariff."
Reply 18
Has anyone received an offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest