The Student Room Group

if you could have any 3 wishes what would u wish for?

and no you can't ask for more wishes :biggrin: :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Some hair dye.
Some hair gel.
Donald's hair.
I wish I'd known about this earlier.

I wish Squidward were here to see this.

I wish that the Flying Dutchman was a vegetarian.

(edited 7 years ago)
Everyone in the world goes to heaven.
Everyone in the world turns 100% .
Everyone in the world stays happy forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happiness, health and good fortune.
Original post by lily.b9

That is exactly what I'm concerned about. If someone were to have some wishes, what are the restrictions? If a wish is a wish, can't you break those restrictions?

What if you set a wish:
"I will obtain 1 pound in my bank account every minute. This wish cannot be restricted/negated in any way"
But since a wish is a wish, there is a paradox.

I'm conscious of this paradox. But that's fine because these supernatural wishes don't exist. So I no longer have to be conscious of that. Thank heavens... I wish I would stop thinking of these things... Not.
Original post by lily.b9

Eternal life
Eternal happiness
A bigger willy
Reply 7
Good GCSEs
Good job
Happy life :biggrin:
1) That once I got rid of the lamp, I would forget all about it.
2) To free the djinni (if I thought s/he seemed like s/he wasn't going to go on a murderous rampage or anything).

No third wish - I'd throw the thing away at that point.
Reply 9
Original post by Dhanny
Everyone in the world goes to heaven.
Everyone in the world turns 100% .
Everyone in the world stays happy forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile

awh so kind :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Laomedeia
Eternal life
Eternal happiness
A bigger willy

'bigger willy' omg im so done
I only have one wish
To know anything i want to know
Unlimited wealth
have the ability to to control other peoples minds.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
To know anything i want to know
Unlimited wealth
have the ability to to control other peoples minds.

y anonymous lolol
Reply 14
Original post by Kiritsugu
That is exactly what I'm concerned about. If someone were to have some wishes, what are the restrictions? If a wish is a wish, can't you break those restrictions?

What if you set a wish:
"I will obtain 1 pound in my bank account every minute. This wish cannot be restricted/negated in any way"
But since a wish is a wish, there is a paradox.

I'm conscious of this paradox. But that's fine because these supernatural wishes don't exist. So I no longer have to be conscious of that. Thank heavens... I wish I would stop thinking of these things... Not.

it was jus a simple question famalam
Original post by lily.b9

I can pull the right amount of money for something i want at the time
I have the capacity/intelligence to learn any kind of knowledge easily
Never get ill or have any uncomfortable moments

This is ultimately everything which would make me happy.
I could help work out anything, make progress in science etc i would never take any days off work for anything, i could have enough money to do what i want. Seems contradictory right? You got a job but u have money for whatever you want... bc imma nice guy lol, i don't truly deire just money
Reply 16
1) For my dog to stay in perfect health and not die for atleast another 50 years (or until I die, whichever comes first)
2) Not be ill anymore
3) Fulfilling career
I would simply wish that people could live peacefully. The good thing is that this is actually tangible.
We need to solve overpopulation, threats of warfare, maintain economic stability and everything else.

Unfortunately, I would refuse to impose the wish of solving those problems "magically" unless the situation warranted itself, as I don't think I have a right to simply click my fingers and have that future imposed on everyone else.

People make their own decisions, always struggling to do the right thing - and that's exactly the kind of way people should behave - to writhe, struggle, and find the right path together or individually. I don't have a right to take that freedom away from them by imposing such a wish; the only thing I would do is make very small wishes - even those will alter the course of history, so it all depends.
Reply 18
Original post by will'o'wisp
I can pull the right amount of money for something i want at the time
I have the capacity/intelligence to learn any kind of knowledge easily
Never get ill or have any uncomfortable moments

This is ultimately everything which would make me happy.
I could help work out anything, make progress in science etc i would never take any days off work for anything, i could have enough money to do what i want. Seems contradictory right? You got a job but u have money for whatever you want... bc imma nice guy lol, i don't truly deire just money

what abt finding true love m8 (SOZ FOR THE CRINGE)
Reply 19
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I only have one wish

which is?...

Quick Reply

Latest