The Student Room Group

Girlfriend responds to other guys compliments

I'm not sure if this is a big deal or not. Basically, a guy commented on a picture my girlfriend posted saying 'Wow, what a picture' - and she replied, admittedly she only said 'thank you', but surely she shouldn't be replying to guys compliments at all?
what kind of pic?
Original post by JayDu
I'm not sure if this is a big deal or not. Basically, a guy commented on a picture my girlfriend posted saying 'Wow, what a picture' - and she replied, admittedly she only said 'thank you', but surely she shouldn't be replying to guys compliments at all?

She said thanks. Is that any different to someone giving you a compliment?
You need to get a grip. She literally only said thanks, which is the only polite thing to do.
Reply 3
She's just being polite by replying "thank you", relax mate...
How dare your girlfriend show common courtesy to anyone but you! Shocking
Lord god....

Wasn't this the guy that was complaining that he didn't like his girlfriend' job?
(edited 7 years ago)
If this was the 17th century she would be hanged for witchcraft. Evil woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by JayDu

How about communicating this to your gf? Say how you feel insecure cause of these guys who are hotter than you are complimenting her. She would appreciate your honesty.
Based on past thread (not this) I would say move on :dontknow:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4391736
chill out...wow.she only said thank you.She didn't say anything else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending