The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college Maths applicants 2017

Does anyone else have an offer yet?
How well do you think you did in the MAT?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heyy! Yes I got an offer, but that was on 1st November (so before MAT) and I'm still wondering how this is possible
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Samiksi
Heyy! Yes I got an offer, but that was on 1st November (so before MAT) and I'm still wondering how this is possible

Strange right! I got mine on the third (the day after)!
Well done though!
Reply 3
Original post by LycDescartes
Strange right! I got mine on the third (the day after)!
Well done though!

Congrats!
But I'm still scared it might be a mistake :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by Samiksi
Congrats!
But I'm still scared it might be a mistake :s-smilie:

Me too. I don't think that they can't retract offers once they're sent on Ucas but fingers crossed it's not a mistake!
Did you recieve a confirmation email from Imperial? I didn't.
Reply 5
Original post by LycDescartes
Me too. I don't think that they can't retract offers once they're sent on Ucas but fingers crossed it's not a mistake!
Did you recieve a confirmation email from Imperial? I didn't.

Neither did I! And I think it's weird because i did receive a confirmation when Southampton sent an offer, but maybe it depends on the uni. I wanted to write an email to Imperial but I'm too scared they would say "yes, it was a mistake, we were just joking and you're not in"
hi guys!
I am an international student from the U.S applying Maths at Imperial College London. I have not heard from the school but I submit my application on 14th, October, which was a long time ago! A lot of people I know already got an offer so I'm getting really worried! How much does Imperial look at my MAT score? Also, does any internationals get offers yet? What is the typical time for internationals to get offer?? Is it usually later than EU students??
Reply 7
I'm also applying from the US for math and I haven't gotten a response yet.
Hi! It's been another month, so I just want to know if any international students(especially from U.S) has heard from UCL and Imperial??
Reply 9
I also received an offer before the MAT ! Thought I was the only one :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by M3IM2f
I also received an offer before the MAT ! Thought I was the only one :biggrin:

That's relieving to hear!
Original post by Eodmg
I'm also applying from the US for math and I haven't gotten a response yet.

Did you get your offer now??
Reply 12
Hi. Have u guys received offers recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm having to decide between Imperial and Warwick for maths. Any thoughts?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Just got an offer for maths with statistics. US Student, required 5s on AP Calc BC and Stat.
Original post by dianaxu98
Did you get your offer now??

:h::h::colonhash:Received my offers for straight math in both universities one mounth ago , sent them in Oct mid

I think it is becuase I got at least 80% in MAT
Original post by t3chsupp0rt
Just got an offer for maths with statistics. US Student, required 5s on AP Calc BC and Stat.

Congrs,hope you will do well in May .

Just wondering what's the requirements for AP/SAT 's students' requirement ,so have you done other AP/SAT/2 and how well was your results
Original post by luke9901
Congrs,hope you will do well in May .

Just wondering what's the requirements for AP/SAT 's students' requirement ,so have you done other AP/SAT/2 and how well was your results

I haven't taken any any SAT subject tests, but I already have 3 5's and a 4 in AP tests. I think that's why my offer is a little easier. The minimum offer is 3 5's.
[QUOTE="t3chsupp0rt;70309124"]I haven't taken any any SAT subject tests, but I already have 3 5's and a 4 in AP tests. I think that's why my offer is a little easier. The minimum offer is 3 5's.[/QUOTE

:biggrin: why not they just give you a unconditional one , as you have already exceeded the standard offer[which] btw, do you want to accept IC's offer as I heard that it is very hard for us to get visas to work in UK and IC's very expensive to attend[40k pounds at least]
[QUOTE="luke9901;70309458"]
Original post by t3chsupp0rt
I haven't taken any any SAT subject tests, but I already have 3 5's and a 4 in AP tests. I think that's why my offer is a little easier. The minimum offer is 3 5's.[/QUOTE

:biggrin: why not they just give you a unconditional one , as you have already exceeded the standard offer[which] btw, do you want to accept IC's offer as I heard that it is very hard for us to get visas to work in UK and IC's very expensive to attend[40k pounds at least]

I have also applied for computing and would prefer that, but yeah I think Imperial would be a good choice for me personally. But I can't speak for anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest