The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Offer from Bath

Hi,

I have recently applied to University of Bath's Psychology with placement course
and understand it is A*AA-AAA. My predictions are A*A*B and I was wondering if
I have much of a chance at getting an offer from there?

Thankyou.
In my experience (applying for chemistry) they are pretty flexible with their entry requirements, and A*A*B would be entirely possible, especially if the A*s are in very relevant subjects like psychology or biology.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Bath usually give out quite a few offers, and your predicted grades are great! I agree with the poster above: if the A*s are in relevant subjects, then I'm sure they will give you an offer! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lizardlizard
In my experience (applying for chemistry) they are pretty flexible with their entry requirements, and A*A*B would be entirely possible, especially if the A*s are in very relevant subjects like psychology or biology.

Thankyou, although the A*'s for me are in psychology and art, I did link them strongly as important in mental health within my statement. But it is one of the top entry requirements I have applied for and the only university I haven't had an offer or response from.
Original post by Lfoss
But it is one of the top entry requirements I have applied for and the only university I haven't had an offer or response from.

This is very likely because Bath's psychology department (from what I understand) don't start sending out offers until mid-January.
Don't worry, I've spoken to a fair few Psychology Bath applicants and no one has received an offer yet.
Reply 5
Original post by robininthewinds
This is very likely because Bath's psychology department (from what I understand) don't start sending out offers until mid-January.
Don't worry, I've spoken to a fair few Psychology Bath applicants and no one has received an offer yet.

Thankyou very much that makes me feel more relaxed :smile:
Original post by Lfoss
Thankyou, although the A*'s for me are in psychology and art, I did link them strongly as important in mental health within my statement. But it is one of the top entry requirements I have applied for and the only university I haven't had an offer or response from.

Hi,

Try not to worry if you haven't received an offer yet! As you can see on our website we give equal consideration to all applications received before the January 15th UCAS deadline. As Psychology is a competitive course, we receive a large number of applications, so to ensure fairness a significant proportion of offers are made after the deadline. The process can take some time, however we aim to make the majority of offers by the end of March.

If you have any other questions please feel free to quote me!

Beth

Quick Reply

Latest