The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 11...
there seems to be no posts on this thread anymore. when will kcl send the next lot of interviews?

No one knows really. It just seems a bit random.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 781
is it true that the kcl system has broken down again?? rumours have been going on.
did you see KCL on the news? - they are giving counselling to KCL staff after the data loss on their systems. hope none of our data is lost. I swear all this happens w our year. new specs, new tariff point system, new ukcat, omg this is insane lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 11...
is it true that the kcl system has broken down again?? rumours have been going on.
did you see KCL on the news? - they are giving counselling to KCL staff after the data loss on their systems. hope none of our data is lost. I swear all this happens w our year. new specs, new tariff point system, new ukcat, omg this is insane lol

Could you link to where it says this?
Reply 783
Original post by cookiemunch12
Could you link to where it says this?

it was somewhere on this thread. a few pages back I reckon. the news bit was when I typed in KCL on google search and this article came up the other day
Guys it's only been down once for a long time but was back up from nov 1, they did lose information during that period but it's unlikely to have been about our applications since people got interviews after it came back up. I was always able to access my portal ever since it was up so it's unlikely to be down again.
Reply 785
Hey guys, apparently the stations are 7 minutes long at Kings'. Any idea if that's just for one question or several? If several, how long should an answer roughly be? thanks.
Does anyone have anyyy idea when the next batch will be sent out?
Original post by Rifdhy
Hey guys, apparently the stations are 7 minutes long at Kings'. Any idea if that's just for one question or several? If several, how long should an answer roughly be? thanks.

It's more than one question per station and the answers should be as long as you feel is necessary! Just try to be detailed but also concise without too much waffle
Original post by confusedspecimen
Does anyone have anyyy idea when the next batch will be sent out?

I think someone said last week that the admissions told them that they would try to start sending invitations again towards the end of last week..? So since we haven't heard anything yet I'm hoping that we'll hear something today or tomorrow :smile: On thursday it'll be six weeks since they received my application and I'm starting to get real pissed if I don't hear soon lol
Original post by StationToStation
I think someone said last week that the admissions told them that they would try to start sending invitations again towards the end of last week..? So since we haven't heard anything yet I'm hoping that we'll hear something today or tomorrow :smile: On thursday it'll be six weeks since they received my application and I'm starting to get real pissed if I don't hear soon lol

It's been over 6 weeks since I've sent mine this is so longggggggg they need to hurry up :P

On the bright side we haven't been rejected yet lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michrab123
It's been over 6 weeks since I've sent mine this is so longggggggg they need to hurry up :P

On the bright side we haven't been rejected yet lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah trying to convince myself that ignorance is bliss aha
Any A102 applicants around? *waves*
Original post by puddleduck

There are a few if you read back on this thread (I'm one of them *waves*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michrab123
There are a few if you read back on this thread (I'm one of them *waves*)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am an A102 applicant too :smile:
Has anyone here applied for A101?
Has anyone here applied for A101?

Do you mean a102? Kings doesn't have a101- a102 is the graduate entry course code :smile:
Do you mean a102? Kings doesn't have a101- a102 is the graduate entry course code :smile:

I applied for A101 lol...it's the extended course
I applied for A101 lol...it's the extended course

Ooops! My bad! Thought that was a104 for some reason :P
Has anyone else got an email from UCL asking to send proof of work experience????
Or is it just me???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
Has anyone else got an email from UCL asking to send proof of work experience????
Or is it just me???

Posted from TSR Mobile

KCL or UCL?

Quick Reply

Latest