Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by iziziz
Do they get bmat results tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes according to someone on TSR.
Original post by Earth1
Yes according to someone on TSR.

Tbh, they could have had them since Monday (according to the Murray Edwards AT who said they receive them "early this week") so could be today too.
Reply 262
Original post by CutieTootsie
Tbh, they could have had them since Monday (according to the Murray Edwards AT who said they receive them "early this week":wink: so could be today too.

Yeah apparently they received them last week, and the delay is solely due to the fact that they need everyones Fee Status Questionnairre in and whatnot
Original post by Sulee
Yeah apparently they received them last week, and the delay is solely due to the fact that they need everyones Fee Status Questionnairre in and whatnot

How? Fee status' have nothing to do with interviews though.
Reply 264
How? Fee status' have nothing to do with interviews though.

Yes, I know. it's not the nature of the forms that matter, its just more convenient if they have all the forms first and are happy with how theyve been filled out, before handing out interviews to those same students
Original post by Sulee
Yes, I know. it's not the nature of the forms that matter, its just more convenient if they have all the forms first and are happy with how theyve been filled out, before handing out interviews to those same students

I havent completed the fee status form but I got an early interview so I don't think so. and @Murray Edwards Admissions has said they receive BMAT results tomorrow :smile:
Reply 266
I havent completed the fee status form but I got an early interview so I don't think so. and @Murray Edwards Admissions has said they receive BMAT results tomorrow :smile:

Tbf, i was trying to justify what someone above said and my friend called St Johns last friday and appaz they implied they already had it, but its irrelevant anyways, not gonna prevent the forthcoming sleepless nights
genuinely terrified of getting a rejection

congrats on getting an interview! you must have great stats to get an early invite!!
Original post by dogsaregreat
congrats on getting an interview! you must have great stats to get an early invite!!

Thank you :smile:
My GCSEs were terrible- so I doubt it!
genuinely terrified of getting a rejection

Same...:frown:
Reply 271
Tbh, they could have had them since Monday (according to the Murray Edwards AT who said they receive them "early this week":wink: so could be today too.

I hope so 😂
Eeeeee I think today might be the day that we start hearing back!!?!??
Original post by I can do this
Eeeeee I think today might be the day that we start hearing back!!?!??

i think someone got an interview for medicine from churchill last night (at least that's what it says on the spreadsheet). i still haven't heard anything aaaaahhhhh i am so nervous!
Reply 274
i think someone got an interview for medicine from churchill last night (at least that's what it says on the spreadsheet). i still haven't heard anything aaaaahhhhh i am so nervous!

Can you send a link to the spreadsheet please?
Reply 276

So, is this regulated by the prospective students? isnt there a risk of 'sabotage'?
Original post by Sulee
So, is this regulated by the prospective students? isnt there a risk of 'sabotage'?

oh yh ofc not everything is 100% accurate but it gives you a slight idea of when the colleges are sending out invites
right so according to the Medwards AT the bmat results were delivered to the Admissions Office an hour ago and it will be given to colleges tomorrow morning. good luck everyone! xx
Anyone applied to Emmanuel College?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending