The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

anyone heard about sheffield offers? been almost 2 weeks since i sent my portfolio off
Reply 401
Original post by JamesEvans
anyone heard about sheffield offers? been almost 2 weeks since i sent my portfolio off

not really at the moment waiting for mine as well ;(
Hi everyone

I sent all my application to K100. My 5 choices are:

Uni of Bath
UCL
Uni of Kent
Cardiff
Reading

Most of my choices are in the South because I like to live near London and warmer weather. =))
Reading was a wild choice because I couldn't think of anywhere else in the south that is near London so I asked my teacher and she told me about it. I now realise it's a pretty stupid decision.

So far, I already got conditional offers from Kent and Bath, which is good. I sent in my assessment task to UCL (the first one) and portfolio to Cardiff. Why do I smell rejection here? =))) Hopefully, I will get an offer from Cardiff and I will do well in my exams.

Otherwise, my mom would drag me back to Vietnam, force me to study SAT to go to the US and drop Architecture completely.

Original post by baiichi
Hi everyone

I sent all my application to K100. My 5 choices are:

Uni of Bath
UCL
Uni of Kent
Cardiff
Reading

Most of my choices are in the South because I like to live near London and warmer weather. =))
Reading was a wild choice because I couldn't think of anywhere else in the south that is near London so I asked my teacher and she told me about it. I now realise it's a pretty stupid decision.

So far, I already got conditional offers from Kent and Bath, which is good. I sent in my assessment task to UCL (the first one) and portfolio to Cardiff. Why do I smell rejection here? =))) Hopefully, I will get an offer from Cardiff and I will do well in my exams.

Otherwise, my mom would drag me back to Vietnam, force me to study SAT to go to the US and drop Architecture completely.

Welcome!! Congrats on the offers!! Cardiff recieved my portfolio on 11th of Nov and I have no replies yet so I wouldn't panic (fingers crossed
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by czhang1998
Welcome!! Congrats on the offers!! Cardiff recieved Cardiff portfolio on 11th of Nov and I have no replies yet so I wouldn't panic (fingers crossed

Thanks. I think I have sent it in late Oct so I am quite worried. Hopefully it's nothing. :smile:))
Anyone chose question 3 for the Bartlett task?
Reply 406
Welcome!! Congrats on the offers!! Cardiff recieved my portfolio on 11th of Nov and I have no replies yet so I wouldn't panic (fingers crossed

Can I ask when did you apply and how long did it take for Cardiff to request your portfolio? I applied through UCAS 26th October and have heard nothing yet. Not worried yet but would like to get some general time frame! Thanks
Original post by rhmj
Can I ask when did you apply and how long did it take for Cardiff to request your portfolio? I applied through UCAS 26th October and have heard nothing yet. Not worried yet but would like to get some general time frame! Thanks

5 days
Original post by rhmj

Hi! I applied on 3rd of Oct and Cardiff requested the portfolio on 21st Oct :smile:
Reply 409
Hi! I applied on 3rd of Oct and Cardiff requested the portfolio on 21st Oct :smile:

Great, thank you. I've waited almost been a month now so I guess I'll get something soon then! :smile:
Original post by rhmj
Great, thank you. I've waited almost been a month now so I guess I'll get something soon then! :smile:

Yep! I'm sure Cardiff is just processing :smile:
Reply 411
anyone having their ucl interview next thursday? thought it might be good to know someone when im there :smile:
Original post by toedy
anyone having their ucl interview next thursday? thought it might be good to know someone when im there :smile:

I'm having it next Wednesday 😂
I'm having it next Wednesday 😂

So many asians interviewing that day😂
Original post by starsfly
So many asians interviewing that day😂

Are you Asian and being interviewed that day as well?😂
Are you Asian and being interviewed that day as well?😂

Didnt apply to cam 😂
But i know a lot of people who do.
What college have u applied u
Didnt apply to cam 😂
But i know a lot of people who do.
What college have u applied u

Oh no I was talking about UCL interview 😂 But my Camb one is on 12th of Dec at Trinity 😅
Oh no I was talking about UCL interview 😂 But my Camb one is on 12th of Dec at Trinity 😅

Still, I know people doing an interview for ucl on the 30th. Good luck!
Still, I know people doing an interview for ucl on the 30th. Good luck!

Thanks!!
Original post by toedy

Mine is on Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending