The Student Room Group

Fca 2017

Anyone applied to FCA?

https://www.fca.org.uk/careers/early-careers/how-apply

Upon submitted the online application, is the invitation for online tests automatic?

Scroll to see replies

ive applied for summer internship there and passed the first test, got invited to do the next test but they are having issues atm which wont let you take the numerical test so will be in touch in due course
anyone facing issue with the second test, following the SJT
Original post by hannahyoung8989
anyone facing issue with the second test, following the SJT

I am, but I haven't been told I passed the first one yet :frown:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I am, but I haven't been told I passed the first one yet :frown:

YEAH that's the thing, I would assume if u passed the SJT only then they ask you to do the second test, wouldn't they? I dropped them an email, would keep you update :smile:
YEAH that's the thing, I would assume if u passed the SJT only then they ask you to do the second test, wouldn't they? I dropped them an email, would keep you update :smile:

I did the SJT a couple of weeks ago and it still states that my results are under consideration which I find odd.

Thanks for that, please do let me know :smile:

Tarrr
Reply 6
Anyone done the telephone interview yet?
Original post by Mimma

How did you get the numerical done?
I did the SJT a couple of weeks ago and it still states that my results are under consideration which I find odd.

Thanks for that, please do let me know :smile:

Tarrr

They sent me the numerical test yesterday but I have not do it yet
Reply 9
Original post by Mimma

I have done it a few days ago. Has anyone heard back following the telephone interview yet?
They sent me the numerical test yesterday but I have not do it yet

Ohhh I see, is this for the summer internship? :smile:
Ohhh I see, is this for the summer internship? :smile:

grad
Are the tests sent to you automatically after you submit your application?
yes IIRC it normally is.....does your current status show that 'it has been submitted to the database and will be processed shortly....or something along those lines.
Original post by Roshniroxy
Are the tests sent to you automatically after you submit your application?
Did the numerical test, I guess I have completely flunk it :frown: it was the hardest test I have ever sat.

Anyone who has completed the numerical test, how long do you need to wait to get the result?
Hey, has anyone here had the telephone interview? Any tips/ pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks! :smile:
Did the numerical test, I guess I have completely flunk it :frown: it was the hardest test I have ever sat.

Anyone who has completed the numerical test, how long do you need to wait to get the result?

Was it the SHL ones? If so you will almost definitely get better with practice, the more tests you do the better you will get as the questions will start to repeat.

That said, as im applying for the summer internship lets hope the test is easier :smile:
Reply 17
AC invites incoming!
Reply 18
Original post by JWz
AC invites incoming!

For which programme have you applied if you don't mind sharing?

I received a message that I passed the telephone interview but when I click on "Schedule Assessment" it says that all AC slots are already full.

I don't know whether new dates would come up when more people pass the telephone interview or if there's a glitch with the website...
Reply 19
Original post by Mimma
For which programme have you applied if you don't mind sharing?

I received a message that I passed the telephone interview but when I click on "Schedule Assessment" it says that all AC slots are already full.

I don't know whether new dates would come up when more people pass the telephone interview or if there's a glitch with the website...

Supervision. I think they are scheduling ACs for each separate programme so it might be the case that they haven't scheduled one for yours yet, there was only one AC for me to choose from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending