The Student Room Group

Applied Software Engineering

Hello,
I'm looking for some more prospective students who will be doing the Applied Software Engineering course at Cardiff University starting in a couple of weeks (September 2016)!

Thanks,
Jamie
Reply 1
Hey Jamie,

I wanted to know what you think of the course and the travelling distance to Newport? Could you also include any other opinions that you have? I am interested in this course and I am working very hard to achieve the grades. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Cheers,
Original post by Vitzz33
Hey Jamie,

I wanted to know what you think of the course and the travelling distance to Newport? Could you also include any other opinions that you have? I am interested in this course and I am working very hard to achieve the grades. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Cheers,

I put this course as my firm for 2017, have you gained any more info about the course? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by John10101
I put this course as my firm for 2017, have you gained any more info about the course? :smile:

Hey John,

I, got all of my 5 offers back, just waiting on one of them to amend an entry requirement, then I will make Cardiff my first choice, and make the other one my second choice. But yeah.

Cheers
HiDid you take this course? How is the travelling going to Newport? Do you feel like part of Cardiff Uni, or are you out on a limb?
Hey Guys,

Yea, I'm going into my second year, and it's a great course. Travelling to Newport is absolutely fine, you get used to it and get expenses for this. You feel very much part of Cardiff Uni, and sometimes have extra sessions in ComSci in Cardiff, and realistically, you should be making use of ComSci facilities outside of contact hours. We are moving into a new building soon as well - you can find out info about this on the web.

If you have any more questions, add me on LinkedIn - Jamie Highfield, Cardiff - and send me a message.

Jamie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending