The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Fashion Marketing applicants 2017 entry

Hi, I'm applying for fashion marketing at lcf this year, and have been looking for a forum of other applicants. I couldn't find one so here is one!
Where else are people applying? What do you currently study?
If anyone is already on the course I'd really like to know how many people are on the course, I was told they only accept 30 out of over 500 applicants :frown:
Not great considering this is the only place I want to be!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Georgia. I am also applying to the fashion marketing course for next year start as an EU student. Currently I don't study, but I work full-time to save up for my first year of uni if I get in. I am in the same position, as this is the only course that I have an interest in.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by busranergiz
Hi Georgia. I am also applying to the fashion marketing course for next year start as an EU student. Currently I don't study, but I work full-time to save up for my first year of uni if I get in. I am in the same position, as this is the only course that I have an interest in.

I've had my heart set on lcf for years! Fingers crossed!😅 Have you applied yet?
Same! I went to their open day event two years in a row :colondollar: I haven't written my personal statement yet but I have filled out all of the information on the UCAS application form online. I hope we both get in!!!
Original post by busranergiz
Same! I went to their open day event two years in a row :colondollar: I haven't written my personal statement yet but I have filled out all of the information on the UCAS application form online. I hope we both get in!!!

The open days made me even more sure, I'll be heartbroken if I get rejected! I'm just waiting for my school to send my application off, then it's just a waiting game because they don't give offers till feb😅 Yes best of luck to you i hope we both get in too!😊
Me 2! 😀 Thank you and good luck to you too!
hey, i was wondering, because i applied for the same course, do you think they will ask for a portfolio or not?
Original post by gaga123728
hey, i was wondering, because i applied for the same course, do you think they will ask for a portfolio or not?

Nope they don't, which is a relief for me!
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows when UAL send out offers?
I've received offers from my other uni's but nothing from UAL, I'm quite eager to hear from them because UAL make up three of my choices.
Original post by sam.l.1998
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows when UAL send out offers?
I've received offers from my other uni's but nothing from UAL, I'm quite eager to hear from them because UAL make up three of my choices.

I know that lcf fashion marketing (and other business courses) do not start reading applications until the January deadline and don't give offers until mid feb :frown: I'm not sure about other UAL institutions and courses though
Thanks for that. All of my choices for UAL are Fashion business related courses, so I suppose the wait will be as long as you've said. :frown:

Have you sent off your application yet? I've received emails acknowledging my application from all of the other universities I've applied for but I have received nothing from UAL...
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for that. All of my choices for UAL are Fashion business related courses, so I suppose the wait will be as long as you've said. :frown:

Have you sent your application off yet? I've received emails acknowledging my application from all of the other universities I've applied for but I have received nothing my UAL...

Yeah I sent my application off on the 8th of November and got a confirmation email a day or two later!
What courses and unis have you applied for??
For UAL I've applied for: 'Fashion Management', 'Fashion Buying and Merchandising' and 'Fashion PR and Communication'.

How about yourself, just Fashion marketing?
(edited 7 years ago)
For UAL I've applied for: 'Fashion Management', 'Fashion Buying and Merchandising' and 'Fashion PR and Communication'.

How about yourself, just Fashion marketing?

Yeah, I've just applied for fashion marketing! Perhaps I should have applied for more courses at UAL :frown:
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in.:smile: Where/what else have you applied for and have you received any offers?
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in.:smile: Where/what else have you applied for and have you received any offers?

Thank you I really hope so, you too!😊 I've applied for fashion marketing at LCF, fashion marketing at the university of Manchester, Fashion management & marketing at UCA Epsom, fashion marketing and branding at Nottingham Trent and fashion business and promotion at Birmingham city
I've received an unconditional from Nottingham Trent and have interviews at Manchester and uca
What about you?😊
(edited 7 years ago)
How did you apply for UCA? I couldn't find them on UCAS.
I've been accepted for interviews at the University of Westminster for both Fashion Buying Management and Fashion Merchandise Management.
How did you apply for UCA? I couldn't find them on UCAS.
I've been accepted for interviews at the University of Westminster for both Fashion Buying Management and Fashion Merchandise Management.

I applied through UCAS, oh that's odd!
I was looking at Westminster for fashion marketing, but I don't meet the requirements as I don't study an art and design based subject :frown:
Hey, I was wondering when your interview at UCA is because mines coming up and I really don't know what to expect
Original post by Olivia Elizabeth
Hey, I was wondering when your interview at UCA is because mines coming up and I really don't know what to expect

Mine is on the 13th of December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending