The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Pharmacy Interview-Questions & Calculations assessment

Hey,
So I recently got called for an interview on 16/11/16 and was wondering if there are common questions they ask? Also, what sort of questions the calculations assessment would have?
Hey,
How did your interview go? Anything difficult?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Zina.derr
Hey,
How did your interview go? Anything difficult?

Hey, the interview actually went really well! The interviewer made me feel so comfortable. I got asked pretty basic questions compared to others, i found the calculations test the hardest though-.- difficult multiplication and division and conversion questions.
Original post by S_arshad
Hey, the interview actually went really well! The interviewer made me feel so comfortable. I got asked pretty basic questions compared to others, i found the calculations test the hardest though-.- difficult multiplication and division and conversion questions.

Aww that's so good. Congrats. Do you have any example of a maths question just so I know if I can prepare. Any tips?
Reply 4
Aww that's so good. Congrats. Do you have any example of a maths question just so I know if I can prepare. Any tips?

Umm, the conversion ones were worded in a pharmacy related way, like height conversions & millimoles? (I have never heard about that) & there was algebra so you had to rearrange and work out x. Also, difficult long division ones for example 2947/29
Umm, the conversion ones were worded in a pharmacy related way, like height conversions & millimoles? (I have never heard about that) & there was algebra so you had to rearrange and work out x. Also, difficult long division ones for example 2947/29

Omg, I haven't done long revision since high school and even then I was bad at it. I guess I'll have to start revising !!
Thanks so much for that, hope you get accepted (if you haven't already) :smile:
Reply 6
Omg, I haven't done long revision since high school and even then I was bad at it. I guess I'll have to start revising !!
Thanks so much for that, hope you get accepted (if you haven't already) :smile:

Same here, thats why when it came up i was totally shocked :frown: Good luck for your interview! & they told me the day after so there isn't too much waiting time! All the best!
Same here, thats why when it came up i was totally shocked :frown: Good luck for your interview! & they told me the day after so there isn't too much waiting time! All the best!

Okay great. Thanks a lot :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending