The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gaurav.kanna
Anyone applied to Emmanuel College?

My daughter has applied to Emmanuel.
Original post by dogsaregreat
right so according to the Medwards AT the bmat results were delivered to the Admissions Office an hour ago and it will be given to colleges tomorrow morning. good luck everyone! xx

!!!! Scary!
right so according to the Medwards AT the bmat results were delivered to the Admissions Office an hour ago and it will be given to colleges tomorrow morning. good luck everyone! xx

Oh. Lord.
I feel like it really will be a black Friday when we can see our BMAT results. Anyone else absolutely bricking it?
Original post by carpenoctem
Do you think the colleges will start giving out interviews sometime tomorrow after seeing our BMAT? I don't think I can wait any longer, I just need an answer!

I know! I just saw an email popup, and it was fricking Unidays. This keeps happening, and my blood pressure keeps going up. I hope Christs get back to me soon, if only for the sake of my health!
Has anyone heard from newnham college?
Original post by carpenoctem
Do you think the colleges will start giving out interviews sometime tomorrow after seeing our BMAT? I don't think I can wait any longer, I just need an answer!

Yeah the AT says that they should start sending out invites by the end of the week and at the latest early next week. i am bloody terrified
Original post by ReeJess99
I feel like it really will be a black Friday when we can see our BMAT results. Anyone else absolutely bricking it?

yes totally terrified. I have lessons when the results will be published so the earliest i can check is lunch and I really don't want to be a sobbing mess during lunch because I have a C3 mock afterwards. But at the same time I want to know asap
Anyone applied to Emmanuel College?

I have ! 😊
Reply 289
Original post by manobhni
Has anyone heard from newnham college?

Hey..I'm also applying to Newnham...not heard anything neither.
Reply 290
Original post by Teejas
Hey..I'm also applying to Newnham...not heard anything neither.
]

I have also applied to Newnham and have not heard anything back yet!
Reply 291
Original post by merryn
]

I have also applied to Newnham and have not heard anything back yet!

Well I guess we'll be hearing back as from today as they got the BMAT results now
Reply 292
Original post by Teejas
Well I guess we'll be hearing back as from today as they got the BMAT results now

Hopefully!
Reply 293
Original post by merryn
Hopefully!

Yeah..I would rather know the interview decision before knowing my BMAT results..lol
I feel like the only one who would prefer to know my BMAT results before university replies, just to prepare myself
Has anyone heard from st Catherines??
Original post by missxyn
I feel like the only one who would prefer to know my BMAT results before university replies, just to prepare myself

haha but you'd be SO happy if you got an interview not knowing your BMAT results :smile:
Original post by gagandeep07
I have ! 😊

Good luck! So anxious about BMAT results!
yes totally terrified. I have lessons when the results will be published so the earliest i can check is lunch and I really don't want to be a sobbing mess during lunch because I have a C3 mock afterwards. But at the same time I want to know asap

Would you happen to know what time exactly the results come out tomorrow?
Would you happen to know what time exactly the results come out tomorrow?

12pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending