The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by shawn_o1
Gonna repeat it again. Many fans are sick and tired of the outdated methods and tactics used by Arsene. Unlike Sir Alex he never evolves his game. He comes up with silly excuses whenever it doesn't go his way, such as stadium debt, financially doped competitors, bad luck with injuries (totally your responsibility Arsene). And last season with a bunch of nobodies winning the title, Arsene really should have no choice but to tender his resignation. Instead, we are greeted with the same old story. Watching Arsenal is like watching England now. So full of promise yet conspire to throw it away late on. And hence leaving with nothing.

You're Wenger in aren't you?
Bants
Can't wait for the reaction when Wenger signs a new 3 year contract

Posted from TSR Mobile
As soon as Wenger leaves, Shawn will still complain
Reply 1584
Original post by sr90
Can't wait for the reaction when Wenger signs a new 3 year contract

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't mind tbh
Original post by AR_95
As soon as Wenger leaves, Shawn will still complain

Ignore him, he's just a poverty version of Jimmy Seville. Guy is not even an Arsenal fan.
Original post by James.Carnell
Ignore him, he's just a poverty version of Jimmy Seville. Guy is not even an Arsenal fan.

Christ you're #obsessed

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Christ you're #obsessed

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

What would you say to me if you saw me in real life? You seem like the type that would laugh at me with your friends, but then let me **** your arse in private. Tbh, I would be down for that. I'll let you keep your macho persona in front of the guys, your secret is safe with me.
Ok sonny Jim.

Quite a personality shift you've had in the last week or so. Almost as if a burden has been lifted off you.
Original post by shawn_o1
Gonna repeat it again. Many fans are sick and tired of the outdated methods and tactics used by Arsene. Unlike Sir Alex he never evolves his game. He comes up with silly excuses whenever it doesn't go his way, such as stadium debt, financially doped competitors, bad luck with injuries (totally your responsibility Arsene). And last season with a bunch of nobodies winning the title, Arsene really should have no choice but to tender his resignation. Instead, we are greeted with the same old story. Watching Arsenal is like watching England now. So full of promise yet conspire to throw it away late on. And hence leaving with nothing.

How does that mean Arsenal are finished THIS season? As an aside they've got Xhaka and Mustafi who have both improved the side.

In any circumstance, if Wenger were to resign, I don't see any better options on offer.
Xhaka already a waste of money. That red card forcing him to miss three games - you know your manager doesn't trust you if he doesn't start you afterwards no matter how talented you are.
Mustafi? Come back when the word "injury" bites his PL appearance count. Arsene Wenger is his manager after all.
Original post by Diego Costa
How does that mean Arsenal are finished THIS season? As an aside they've got Xhaka and Mustafi who have both improved the side.

In any circumstance, if Wenger were to resign, I don't see any better options on offer.

Just ignore him man, he is an obvious troll. He has you all eating from his hands.
We should sign Timo Werner before he goes to Bayern/ Madrid/ PSG

His touch and finishing remind me of RVP

Ridiculous goals yesterday.
Original post by swirly
We should sign Timo Werner before he goes to Bayern/ Madrid/ PSG

His touch and finishing remind me of RVP

Ridiculous goals yesterday.

Well being a feeder club for big clubs is a decent way to make money.
Original post by Zerforax
Well being a feeder club for big clubs is a decent way to make money.

rekt

I meant before Leipzig sell him to those clubs.

Did you see his goals?
Elneny starts every game and Wilshere is on loan

Think about that

Elneny is EASILY the worst midfielder I've seen who's a starter at Arsenal. Speechless

Ramsey needs to go too, awful player. Cant believe he hasnt gone Everton to line up with Cleverley and Gibson yet. No time.

Xhaka, Cazorla and Ozil. Has to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1596
From his last 8 shots in the PL, Giroud has 7 goals. This is exactly what I meant when I said Giroud would be an unreal plan B for us.
agree with both the posts above.. Giroud will be an amazing option, as long as he is not our first choice in every game.

And ramsey does need to leave.. I disagree with him being a bad player though. He needs to leave to find somewhere he is better suited for, as recently his level drops dramatically when he plays for us instead of wales. Needs to be at a club where he is in the heart of their midfield, the main man.. not at arsenal where he is shoved out wide for other players. (rightly so)

Cazorla has become probably one of our top3 most crucial players.. which is depressing. But yeah, cazorla xhaka ozil sanchez iwobi.. actualy looked really nice before he got injured (I remember asking on here and people said it was just a knock, would be gone a week... lol. arsenal.)
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Ok sonny Jim.

Quite a personality shift you've had in the last week or so. Almost as if a burden has been lifted off you.

Bruv you man have a Russian Billionaire funding your 3rd world poverty club and you still cant qualify. Roman needs to buy Brentford and try again. A new toy for xmas
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Elneny starts every game and Wilshere is on loan

Think about that

Elneny is EASILY the worst midfielder I've seen who's a starter at Arsenal. Speechless

Ramsey needs to go too, awful player. Cant believe he hasnt gone Everton to line up with Cleverley and Gibson yet. No time.

Xhaka, Cazorla and Ozil. Has to be.

Bloody awful, I agree. Elneny has also been abject in performances. They both can't pass forward for love nor money.

Quick Reply

Latest