The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Caius is literally being so slow
Original post by carpenoctem
I know right, I keep on checking my phone for an email but no nothing. To be fair, that could just reflect my BMAT score and overall application strength ;/

That is also me, problem is my BMAT scores are **** so that is going to be one fun email amirite
That's exactly my issue too! Cambridge has just got to have those 6s to get As -_-

I mean still better than 4.9 UGH. I was so annoyed at the mark, then looking at TSR and seeing people ask "is 8 good?" UGH

However, I'm still hopeful, because it's not over until the rejection email comes. Until then, the game is still on..

.....is what i tell myself to prevent myself from breaking down. It's working. A bit.
How did you guys know you are invited for interview? Mail? Private email? UCAS Track? I'm living in Asia and I applied for Homerton!
When will interviews and rejections get sent out now that BMAT results have been released and all?
has anyone heard anything from churchill? the wait is killing me
Original post by rayrayronald
How did you guys know you are invited for interview? Mail? Private email? UCAS Track? I'm living in Asia and I applied for Homerton!

Email from your college
Original post by Metal Warrior
When will interviews and rejections get sent out now that BMAT results have been released and all?

Got rejected
That's exactly my issue too! Cambridge has just got to have those 6s to get As -_-

Tae!~~ But apparently, I heard that some colleges don't even care about BMAT scores
Reply 349
Original post by chun_ni
Tae!~~ But apparently, I heard that some colleges don't even care about BMAT scores

Which ones..??
4.9/5.5/3.5A and I got given an interview, that I'm really surprised about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351
Original post by Jason Wong
4.9/5.5/3.5A and I got given an interview, that I'm really surprised about

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! What college and your stats if you dont mind me asking?
got an interview at churchill waheyyy!
Original post by G_8
Which ones..??

I'm not sure, but my friend got 5.4, 4.5, 2.5A and she got an interview offer from Christ today
Original post by dogsaregreat
got an interview at churchill waheyyy!

If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats?
I got an interview from Christs today!
Fitz is killing me
Original post by chun_ni
Fitz is killing me

Same, any idea as to when they send interviews?
Original post by Holn15
Congratulations!! What college and your stats if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks! I applied for Pembroke :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview at Robinson :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending