The Student Room Group

Serial killer of young gay men, Stephen Port, convicted

The disgusting piece of **** serial killer, Stephen Port, was found guilty of four counts of murder on Wednesday and given life in prison with no possibility of parole.

It must be so awful for the families, particularly as Port had faked up a suicide note for Daniel Whitworth not only claiming he killed himself but also claiming he had killed one of the other victims, Gabriel Kovari.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/23/stephen-port-convicted-of-of-four-men

Separately, the IPCC has issued seventeen misconduct notices against Met officers for their absolutely scandalous incompetence and laziness in failing to properly investigate this. Even after three bodies of these young men, dying in exactly the same way, were found (two within the same churchyard, another close by) within four months of each other, they still didn't make any real effort to investigate even though they had people coming to them pointing out how suspicious this was. Not only that, but the police had already charged the actual killer in respect of mishandling a body, the body of the first victim, so they knew this guy was involved with one of the deaths in some way.

I hope they lose their jobs, they don't deserve to be police officers and I hope their dismissal for gross misconduct follows them for the rest of their lives; at the very least, the final victim Jack Taylor could have been saved if these officers had not been so lazy, stupid and incompetent.

I wonder why he done it ?
Original post by HandiCapanda
I wonder why he done it ?

Because he's batshit.

The police did an awful job, I think. They should've been more diligent.
I see some similarities with the serial killer Colin Ireland who targeted gay men in the 90s. The police were a bit slow to take it seriously.
That suicide note actually said "dont blame the guy I was with last night hes innocent". Inspector clueseau could of picked up on that quicker.Sheer incompetance by the police is to blame here if not homophobia.I'm inclined to go with homophobia since nobody could actually be that stupid.If the killer wanted to be caught he couldn't of made it any easier for them.
He could have killed more who knows. Serial Killer Colin Ireland killed much more!!!

Quick Reply

Latest