The Student Room Group

Anyone here doing Sociology for A/Levels?

I'm self studying sociology for my A/Levels and I'm in dire need of help. Btw, the board is CIE but I don't mind any other boards either. I just need help regarding note taking/revision notes & other help that any of you could offer.
Reply 1
Hey,
I am also studying Sociology for my A level course and have just finished the topic of family and households, and I am now moving on to education... I would love to help you with anything to do with it if I can, what do you need help with?
Levi. XD
Reply 2
Hey,
I am also studying Sociology for my A level course and have just finished the topic of family and households, and I am now moving on to education... I would love to help you with anything to do with it if I can, what do you need help with?
Levi. XD
Reply 3
Original post by Levi12
Hey,
Levi. XD

I've sent you a private message.
Original post by fuzzychops
I'm self studying sociology for my A/Levels and I'm in dire need of help. Btw, the board is CIE but I don't mind any other boards either. I just need help regarding note taking/revision notes & other help that any of you could offer.

Hello, this might be a bit of a late reply and you might've already got the advice that you wanted but I got an A in A-Level Sociology last year on AQA board and I'm now studying a degree in Sociology at Southampton Uni, so if you need any tips or advice, I'd be happy to help! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Lauraaa129
Hello, this might be a bit of a late reply and you might've already got the advice that you wanted but I got an A in A-Level Sociology last year on AQA board and I'm now studying a degree in Sociology at Southampton Uni, so if you need any tips or advice, I'd be happy to help! :smile:

Hi, no you're not late. I still need that help :smile:
Thanks so much.
Is there a way I can contact you other than this thread? I think I need quite a lot more help. x
Original post by fuzzychops
Hi, no you're not late. I still need that help :smile:
Thanks so much.
Is there a way I can contact you other than this thread? I think I need quite a lot more help. x

Feel free to send me a private message! :smile:
Hi there!
I am currently studying AQA A2 Sociology and would be happy to help with anything. I got an A last year and am aiming for an A* overall so feel free to message me :smile:
I'm also doing sociology! I'm on the AQA spec and I'm in A2 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending