The Student Room Group
Hiii
If my a levels don't go as planned, I am also considering studying medicine abroad. It depends on your meaning of abroad though. Do you want to go to Europe or somewhere else?
Where are you both looking to apply? I've just finished first year studying Medicine at Plovdiv. Let me know if you need any advice on studying in Europe or Bulgaria. I will try my best to answer all your questions :smile:
Original post by sanamartinez
Where are you both looking to apply? I've just finished first year studying Medicine at Plovdiv. Let me know if you need any advice on studying in Europe or Bulgaria. I will try my best to answer all your questions :smile:

Hiii,
I am not really sure which UNIs are the most regarded ones. And how did you find the first year? Hope it went well!
Original post by Optimistsan98
Hiii,
I am not really sure which UNIs are the most regarded ones. And how did you find the first year? Hope it went well!

Are you planning on staying in Europe? It's going really well thanks, settling in was much easier than I thought! But I know it's going to get tougher as the years go on loool
Reply 5
Im in A2 now and want to do dentistry buh am only predicted 2 Ds in bio nd chem nd a B in rs. Do you think that would be enogh to go through sme?. Btw if you dont mind me asking what grades did u get and what swayed u to go abroad
Reply 6
Original post by sanamartinez

Hi,
Im thinking of applying plovdiv, could you say the cons and pros from your experince and also did you apply directly or through agency ? X
Reply 7
Hello!
I am currently a first year medical student at Pleven medical university in Bulgaria, if you need any information about medical studies in Bulgaria, you are more than welcome to ask!
Best regards!
Hamza 😀
Reply 8
Original post by Effih
Please I need advice about studying medicine abroad and appreciate any advice on where to find information and anything to do with this including admission process, funding etc.
Also appreciate any shared experience on pros and cons etc from anyone already studying medicine abroad

Hi I am studying abroad, in the Czech Republic to be exact. I'm now in the 4th year so can share my experience if it would help.

Believe me its not an easy option to take but a very rewarding one if you are one of the success stories. I have one older sibling who has already graduated and is working in the UK and I have one younger sibling who started at the University this year.
The more questions you ask the better. You need to be prepared if thinking about studying abroad.
Original post by Hamza_94
Hello!
I am currently a first year medical student at Pleven medical university in Bulgaria, if you need any information about medical studies in Bulgaria, you are more than welcome to ask!
Best regards!
Hamza 😀

Hi how did you get in? What were the entry requirement? Was there an entrance test? When is the closing deadline to apply for medicine or dentistry? Is the course much much harder than a levels bio and chemistry and what a level result did you get? I want to apply but is it too late and can i get in with bad AS grades such as D's? Also how long does the application process take and how much travelling and contacting do i need to do to actually get a place, like do i have to just call them or travel to central london to their office etc... Thanks.
Original post by MedicDee
Hi I am studying abroad, in the Czech Republic to be exact. I'm now in the 4th year so can share my experience if it would help.

Believe me its not an easy option to take but a very rewarding one if you are one of the success stories. I have one older sibling who has already graduated and is working in the UK and I have one younger sibling who started at the University this year.
The more questions you ask the better. You need to be prepared if thinking about studying abroad.

Hi how did you get in? What were the entry requirement? Was there an entrance test? When is the closing deadline to apply for medicine or dentistry? Is the course much much harder than a levels bio and chemistry and what a level result did you get? I want to apply but is it too late and can i get in with bad AS grades such as D's? Also how long does the application process take and how much travelling and contacting do i need to do to actually get a place, like do i have to just call them or travel to central london to their office etc... Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending