Offer: Law with Business :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
BBB Accounting and finance
BBB Accounting and Finance
Reply 4
I've not got an offer yet but thought this was the best place to ask.

I checked Track this morning and NTU are considering my application.

Does anyone have an idea of how long they take to get back to you? Obviously it's really busy at this point in the year so I'm not expecting a lightning fast turnaround!
Got first offer today from NTU. BBC for Law with criminology and unconditional if firm.:smile:
Reply 6
Just got my first offer! Unconditional to study French and Spanish! Finally my compulsive checking of Track paid off :biggrin:
BBB Fashion Management. Unconditional if firm :^_^:
Original post by ie135

Does anyone have an idea of how long they take to get back to you? Obviously it's really busy at this point in the year so I'm not expecting a lightning fast turnaround!

I sent my application off on Tuesday and they got back to me one day after. It's now been 3 days since I sent my application off and I've already got 4 offers
Reply 9
Original post by Shannon9898
I sent my application off on Tuesday and they got back to me one day after. It's now been 3 days since I sent my application off and I've already got 4 offers

I got an offer from NTU on the 29th. Still waiting on the other four though.
Original post by Shannon9898

Wow, i'm well amazed by that what course did u apply for if you don't mind me asking and what uni's?:wink:x
I'll be applying as soon as my bloody referee responds! :angry: Will hopefully be studying Media or TV & Film.
BBB civil engineering!
NTU replied within 3days of sending my application.
BBB Psychology or unconditional if firm, they replied within 2 days not including the weekend
Original post by katymaguire
Got first offer today from NTU. BBC for Law with criminology and unconditional if firm.:smile:

I got exactly the same today :h:
I got an alternative offer of Psychology with Criminology. 112 UCAS points needed, I think. :smile:
Original post by Florence_xo
Wow, i'm well amazed by that what course did u apply for if you don't mind me asking and what uni's?:wink:x

Haha accounting and finance and I applied to Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Beckett, UEA and UCLan
Original post by notadam11
I'll be applying as soon as my bloody referee responds! :angry: Will hopefully be studying Media or TV & Film.

I know ur struggle with ur referee I had to wait two weeks before my school finally sent of my application
Original post by ie135

NTU gave me a conditional offer (unconditional if I firm) after 3 days of sending my ucas application
120 UCAS Points/BBB International Business
Unconditional if I firm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending