The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by czhang1998
Congrats!!!!

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview at ucl on Wednesday and I'm *****ING MYSELF. Anyone who's had their interview? advice ?
Applied to Cambridge, Manchester, Cardiff and Edinburgh
No offers yet and A*A*B in maths art and chem
Original post by Ranatabatabaie
I've got an interview at ucl on Wednesday and I'm *****ING MYSELF. Anyone who's had their interview? advice ?
Applied to Cambridge, Manchester, Cardiff and Edinburgh
No offers yet and A*A*B in maths art and chem

Me too 😭 Which college have you applied to for Camb?
Is your interview on Wednesday too ?!
And King's , where else have u applied ?
Is your interview on Wednesday too ?!
And King's , where else have u applied ?

Yep 😬😭, I've applied to four unis that are the same as yours except instead of Manchester, I applied to Bath :smile:
Yep 😬😭, I've applied to four unis that are the same as yours except instead of Manchester, I applied to Bath :smile:

Omg cool where do u live ? That's mad !! I don't really know why I didn't apply to bath lol
Omg cool where do u live ? That's mad !! I don't really know why I didn't apply to bath lol

Manchester looks pretty good too! I live in the UK atm, but I'm an international, are you an international as well?
Manchester looks pretty good too! I live in the UK atm, but I'm an international, are you an international as well?

Haha I meant where in the uk, and yes I'm an international but been in the uk for about 3 years!! How's your portfolio looking ??
Haha I meant where in the uk, and yes I'm an international but been in the uk for about 3 years!! How's your portfolio looking ??

Hey I sent you a pm so we don't have to spam the thread :P
Just got an offer from Cardiff! :smile::smile: (Well it came on Friday but UCAS is down so it took some time to get through)
Original post by BasilBrick
Just got an offer from Cardiff! :smile::smile: (Well it came on Friday but UCAS is down so it took some time to get through)

Yayyy congrats!!!
Oooh! First of a flood? Congrats
Well. So here we go. Apparently, 3/5 of my course choises are architecture so far. Who knew...

Guys, could anyone here share some of their artwork or whatever plays a role when applying for this course? I would like to know what kind of people I am competing with :wink:
Original post by nastupchanyn
Well. So here we go. Apparently, 3/5 of my course choises are architecture so far. Who knew...

Guys, could anyone here share some of their artwork or whatever plays a role when applying for this course? I would like to know what kind of people I am competing with :wink:

Hi, what are the other two?

And sorry, but I dubt that anyone would share their artwork before the finish of this year's application process.

But nearly every uni that requires a portfolio shows examples on their website as PDFs. (Works of successful applicants) Cam, UCL, Glasgow School of Art certainly does. Maybe even Manchester. Check them, and check the description on the websites too, the unis usually say the same (3d work, range of media, etc.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 454
Original post by JamesEvans
Got an offer from John Moores (ABB), submitted my nottingham portfolio today and got a portfolio request from manchester today due november 15th

Woah thats really good! what are your predicted grades?
Has anyone got a Cambridge interview on the 8th???
You could have a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdP19jokg6fdfvAWpJt-Ysj387kNCXUU_yx4AvbUQ3s/edit#gid=2095811858

Just back from taking DD to her interview at Christ's. Sounds like they were challenged!

Obvs. can't spill too many beans in terms of details, but there appear to have been just 12 applicants this year, which continues the downward trend for this subject since 2012 - I wonder if this is reflected across the university as a whole.
Original post by may999
woah thats really good! What are your predicted grades?

a*aa + a epq
Original post by thewinelake
You could have a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdP19jokg6fdfvAWpJt-Ysj387kNCXUU_yx4AvbUQ3s/edit#gid=2095811858

Just back from taking DD to her interview at Christ's. Sounds like they were challenged!

Obvs. can't spill too many beans in terms of details, but there appear to have been just 12 applicants this year, which continues the downward trend for this subject since 2012 - I wonder if this is reflected across the university as a whole.

Your daughter's interview was so early!! I'm sure she's aced it:h: fingers crossed :crossedf:
Yes, thanks, she can relax now! Also received offer from Cardiff today. AAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending