University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer for history
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by cmigas17
Got an offer for history

congrats! are you UK/EU/International???
International... St Andrews was my top choice so I'll most likely be studying there next year. Does anyone know of a group in which I could connect with incoming students?
International... St Andrews was my top choice so I'll most likely be studying there next year. Does anyone know of a group in which I could connect with incoming students?

The facebook page link is posted above :smile:
Original post by CBergendahl
The facebook page link is posted above :smile:

Thank you!
Any internationals that submitted on/before October 31st still waiting for an offer (like me :smile:?
Original post by STAHope17
Any internationals that submitted on/before October 31st still waiting for an offer (like me :smile:?

Yup! Still waiting, American here.
Hi! I applied Aug. 28 for English, Spanish & Italian and got my offer Nov. 17 (and have accepted) !!! I'm from Tennessee, USA. So excited!
Original post by avento17
Hi! I applied Aug. 28 for English, Spanish & Italian and got my offer Nov. 17 (and have accepted) !!! I'm from Tennessee, USA. So excited!

Congratulations! I'm from Texas and hope to find out soon!
Original post by EconAmerican
Yup! Still waiting, American here.

We're in the same boat! My fingers are crossed that you'll find out soon!
My D is from CA. She applied Nov. 7th for Comp Sci and has heard from all her choices except St Andrews. Guess they are saving the best for last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by STAHope17

Yup, a Korean living in China :smile: I applied for Computer Science with 42/45 Prediction on IB. [7s in Math HL, Physics HL, and Chinese Ab Initio, 6s in Music SL, Economics HL, and English SL]
Oh, this is now really worrying me. I have only just sent off my application, and it's still being processed by my college, which means it hasn't been officially sent off yet. I'm applying for philosophy and psychology. Anyone else applying for those courses? Anyone know the estimated time it takes to receive an offer? Thanks :smile:
Original post by clucky_chick
Oh, this is now really worrying me. I have only just sent off my application, and it's still being processed by my college, which means it hasn't been officially sent off yet. I'm applying for philosophy and psychology. Anyone else applying for those courses? Anyone know the estimated time it takes to receive an offer? Thanks :smile:

I reckon it takes about 4 weeks max for international students... I heard back in 3.
I reckon it takes about 4 weeks max for international students... I heard back in 3.

I'm in England. I am Scottish, but moved for high school.
I'm in England. I am Scottish, but moved for high school.

I'm from Washington D.C. Good luck with your application!
I'm from Washington D.C. Good luck with your application!

Awesome, thank you. And good luck with your applications too! :smile:
Reply 317
I second what cmigas17 said, shouldn't be too long! I'm Scottish and it took about 6 days for my application to be processed:smile: I've received an email which seems to suggest we won't hear back until after UCAS deadline of 15 January with regard to offers. Good luck with your application!
(edited 7 years ago)
Awesome, thank you. And good luck with your applications too! :smile:

English (kind of) applicant here. I applied on like the 14th of October and I've been on "pending decision" since the 13ths of November. I think I won't be hearing anything again until January-March. (I'm applying for philosophy too)
How long does it take for offers to be made? I have applied for BSc Economics a month ago and still haven't heard from St Andrews. I'm so worried!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending