The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Just had my interview at Queens
Reply 481
Original post by manobhni
has anyone got the timings for newnham college interview?

The timings for the interview lengths or which date it will be? I still haven't been emailed about which date I'm going to be going
Original post by samkmf

ohhh how did it go?? :biggrin:
Original post by carpenoctem
I'm in the next room! I'll probably see you around :smile:

How was it? I hope it went well :smile: At least you can forget about Cambridge until January now

Probably!
Bit of a weird question but anyone know if Camb will have any objections to mentioning the Oxford Medical School Gazette at a point in an interview? Thanks!
Original post by gagandeep07
Nice, I've applied to Birmingham too, hopefully I get into the next batch. Hope yours went well.
Yeah I'm doing the same as you: revising the content I've learnt and a bit of extra research. Mine are 9:25 and 12:15! So I'm presuming you are straight after me for the first one :wink: . I'm gonna try and get to the college 7-8 ish, so might see you there!

Yeah i guess so! Are you having lunch at the college? I'm probably going to get there probably around 9 so might see you after
Original post by samkmf

Ah hope it went well! Was it mainly based around your PS
Anyone in Peterhouse on the 5th on here?:smile:)
Original post by pandasandpens
Friday :bricks: when's yours?

I just heard back yesterday from Downing college and mine Is on the 8th... short notice aaah. Guess my weekend is full o revising the topics I put on the SAQ :frown:

Original post by kelzdestadz
I'm in room 1 23 Green street

Wait do you Caius people have 3 interviews?! I only have 2
Original post by orangeee22
Yeah i guess so! Are you having lunch at the college? I'm probably going to get there probably around 9 so might see you after

Ah ok that's cool.And yes... I should be having breakfast and lunch their :smile: lunch at the college is till 1:15 pm so I might go and grab something after my 2nd interview and then head home! I presume that you will be having lunch their ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gagandeep07
Ah ok that's cool.And yes... I should be having breakfast and lunch their :smile: lunch at the college is till 1:15 pm so I might go and grab something after my 2nd interview and then head home! I presume that you will be having lunch their ?

Yeah i am:smile:
Original post by orangeee22
Yeah i am:smile:

Cool :smile: see you there... pretty excited for the interview now !
Reply 492
I have an interview at Emmanuel College (Medicine) on 7th!! Anyone else? :smile:
My Clare interview is on the 6th--anyone else? :biggrin:
7th December at Pembroke anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 495
Mine both say "subject interview" does that mean they're both science based or will one be general? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 496
Original post by iziziz
Mine both say "subject interview" does that mean they're both science based or will one be general? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Subject interviews are science based, although they may throw in a few general questions.
do you think they'll ask physics?? i put it on the saq as I did AS but in subject interviews i don't know if it's likely?
One of mine is called a tutorial and clinical interview - does anyone have any clue what that means? (The other two are science interview and analysis interview)
Reply 499
Original post by jjcoolio
do you think they'll ask physics?? i put it on the saq as I did AS but in subject interviews i don't know if it's likely?

That's what I want to know too!! I can't face looking over all my physics stuff again...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending