The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton applicants 2017 entry

Hi,
Who's applying to Brighton? Have you had any offers yet and when did you send off your application? Also, do Brighton do unconditional?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for Primary Education and got an interview on the 23rd
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Unconditional for English Language and English Literature. I haven't seen the uni or the town yet, has anyone else- what's it like?? :smile:
Applying for Adult nursing! Hopefully for Falmer campus!
I'm just waiting on my references to go through.
My friends have unconditionals for Child Nursing already so they're doing them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone seen Brighton uni or town yet??
Reply 5
I received an unconditional for marketing - can't wait to start! The town is amazing - the centre of brighton is easily accessible and theres so much to see and do! The free uni bus is a total plus!
Original post by hol2702
I received an unconditional for marketing - can't wait to start! The town is amazing - the centre of brighton is easily accessible and theres so much to see and do! The free uni bus is a total plus!

How do you get an unconditional?
Original post by ben_offical97
I've applied for Primary Education and got an interview on the 23rd

Hi i have applied for the same!! how did the interview go?? i haven't heard back from them yet since sending off my application
Reply 8
Conditional - Accounting and Finance BBC entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for Business and Management on Monday and got my offer on Thursday!! BBC requirements conditional offer, not sure if Brighton is my firm choice yet but it's definitely up there 😊 Anyone else applied to do a Business related subject?
Reply 10
I've got an unconditional for Media studies!
hey:smile: ive applied for primary education as well. My interview is on the 18th of January! how did yours go? was it really serious?
Did you guys get emails from Brighton confirming they received your application?
Reply 13
Original post by Jhendicott
Applied for Business and Management on Monday and got my offer on Thursday!! BBC requirements conditional offer, not sure if Brighton is my firm choice yet but it's definitely up there 😊 Anyone else applied to do a Business related subject?

I'm doing marketing management which is part of the business school! :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by BigMan Ting
How do you get an unconditional?

email, email, email! I got the lecturers email address at an open day and emailed asking lots of questions to do with the course, and he even set me up with a student to talk to who is currently on my course. Made me known to the staff and got me the unconditional :smile:
Original post by KMLeeson
Did you guys get emails from Brighton confirming they received your application?

yes to tell me to activate the user account.. about 3 days after I had applied.
Original post by hol2702
email, email, email! I got the lecturers email address at an open day and emailed asking lots of questions to do with the course, and he even set me up with a student to talk to who is currently on my course. Made me known to the staff and got me the unconditional :smile:

What course are you doing?
Reply 17
Marketing management :smile:
has anyone applied for the business course and unconditional offer or any offer
Reply 19
Anyone got an offer for maths?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending