University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Black African/Caribbean Applicants 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cutelove007
Origin:Ghana
Applied For: Biological sciences (Neuroscience)
Offer? Interviews?: Got a conditional offer (ABB)

Well done on your offer! Do you think it will be your firm?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
For all offer holders, do you think you'll go to one of the UCAS visit days? Or have you already got all the info you need?
Personally, my open day was a bit more rushed than I would have liked so I didn't get a good look of the accommodation and the overall campus. So I can't wait to go back and do it properly and maybe see some of you there?:smile:
Origin: Nigeria
Applied For: Politics and International relation
Offer? Interviews?: Yes, no interview
I am deciding between Leicester,Birmingham and Kent.
Reply 23
Origin: Congo (DRC)
Applied For: Politics BA
Offer? Interviews?: Conditional offer (BBB)
Offers from Kent, Portsmouth and Leicester but Leicester is my firm choice
(edited 7 years ago)
Origin: Tanzania
Applied for?: Medicine and Medical Biochemistry
Offers? Interviews?: unconditional for biochem and still waiting on medicine 😬
I've lived in Leicester most of my life and am planning on staying at home
(edited 7 years ago)
aa
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by buksie
Origin: Nigeria
Applied For: Law
Offer? Interview?: Unconditional offer. No interview

Congrats, do. Know if you have to put the uncoditional as your firm ??
Reply 27
Original post by mkg99
Is anyone else a little bit worried about the reputation Leicester has socially?:s-smilie:

What reputation is this ?? Making me worried
This is interesting :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by JOBI38
What reputation is this ?? Making me worried

I know people joke a lot about how much people change going to Leicester. How it ruins relationships, makes boys '****boys', how it's all about partying and not working, stuff like that that would distract you from your degree.
Reply 30
Original post by mkg99
I know people joke a lot about how much people change going to Leicester. How it ruins relationships, makes boys '****boys', how it's all about partying and not working, stuff like that that would distract you from your degree.

Really that's a bit stressful, but I feel like ultimately its down to the person and ur mindset, because you can do all these things at other unis ??
What course did u apply for
Reply 31
Original post by JOBI38
Really that's a bit stressful, but I feel like ultimately its down to the person and ur mindset, because you can do all these things at other unis ??
What course did u apply for

Yeah exactly I've never understood what about Leicester specifically supposedly makes people like that.
I've applied for Medicine (interview on 15th) and Medical physiology (unconditional). How about you?
Reply 32
Original post by mkg99
Yeah exactly I've never understood what about Leicester specifically supposedly makes people like that.
I've applied for Medicine (interview on 15th) and Medical physiology (unconditional). How about you?

Oh wow.. I've applied to do law ( unconditional ) Ngl but I thought I was well special with my unconditional, but it seems that everyone on this feed and the Leicester feed has one. Do You know if the unconditional can be our insurance ?
Origin: Nigerian
Applied for: Law
Offer: conditional AAB

Wish i got an unconditional offer tho
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by JOBI38
Oh wow.. I've applied to do law ( unconditional ) Ngl but I thought I was well special with my unconditional, but it seems that everyone on this feed and the Leicester feed has one. Do You know if the unconditional can be our insurance ?

I know Leicester is known to be generous giving out unconditionals but you should still be proud! They wouldn't have given you one if your application wasn't impressive. I emailed and they told me that my offer would still be unconditional as my insurance so I guess it'd be the same with you. You can e-mail them to double check though.
Reply 35
Original post by estherrr_xoxo
Origin: Nigerian
Applied for: Law
Offer: conditional AAB

Wish i got an unconditional offer tho

Hey, applied for law too😊
Original post by JOBI38
Hey, applied for law too😊

hii, is Leicester your first choice ?
Reply 37
Original post by mkg99
I know Leicester is known to be generous giving out unconditionals but you should still be proud! They wouldn't have given you one if your application wasn't impressive. I emailed and they told me that my offer would still be unconditional as my insurance so I guess it'd be the same with you. You can e-mail them to double check though.

Yh I'm proud and you are right thanks .. that's really good to hear, the pressure is of regardless. Good luck with the rest of your application
Reply 38
Original post by estherrr_xoxo
hii, is Leicester your first choice ?

No but i would still love to go there, what about you, what other places did u apply to
Original post by JOBI38
No but i would still love to go there, what about you, what other places did u apply to

Yh its my first choice but if not leicester then Cov. I applied for Warwick and uea dont really wanna go there anymore tho lol, and DMU and Coventry too. wbu ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending