The Student Room Group

UCL 2017 Entry (Architecture)

Hey guys, it's me again haha!

Has anyone received interview invitations or rejections?

I've received neither lol

Join my thread if you want:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3949615

Matt

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by TSRMatt
Hey guys, it's me again haha!

Has anyone received interview invitations or rejections?

I've received neither lol

Join my thread if you want:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3949615

Matt

Hello :smile:) I just got an email today from UCL telling me about the task so I'm trying to plan and get some ideas together but I'm super stressed since I've got only until the 22nd! I've already been rejected from Edinburgh so I'm feeling super pressured to do well on this task!

How is it going for you?
Reply 2
Original post by wiameow
Hello :smile:) I just got an email today from UCL telling me about the task so I'm trying to plan and get some ideas together but I'm super stressed since I've got only until the 22nd! I've already been rejected from Edinburgh so I'm feeling super pressured to do well on this task!

How is it going for you?

Oh right I see! I've got an interview for Oxford Brookes but nothing else yet! Please message me :smile:

I sent off my Task back in October and UCL are considering my application!

Matt
I've been sent my task for UCL but really struggling with it, I have until the 22nd too, which title did you chose?
Reply 4
Original post by yasminnorth
I've been sent my task for UCL but really struggling with it, I have until the 22nd too, which title did you chose?

I chose the first one! Feel free to message me if you want

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey I got an interview at the bartlett on the 30th (did the mundane daily routine task)
Reply 6
Original post by demon_peach_baby
hey I got an interview at the bartlett on the 30th (did the mundane daily routine task)

Ooh that's great, well done! Best of luck!!
Original post by wiameow
Ooh that's great, well done! Best of luck!!

Thank you! good luck to you too!
Reply 8
How long ago did you send your application off?
Reply 9

Congrats! I received an interview invite the other day!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
sent my task a month ago, still haven't heard back. :s-smilie:
Original post by bbglop

They're probably just taking their time, bearing in mind they probably have around 1000+ applications and tasks to look through so don't worry!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey all!! I had my interview two days ago (Dec 1st) and I think it went quite well so fingers crossed!!
Original post by bbglop

you heard back yet?:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by TSRMatt
you heard back yet?:smile:

Nope, still nothing. Either they really like to take their time, or I simply screwed up my task.

Still, my mind is too occupied with the upcoming cambridge interview right now to worry about UCL. :tongue:
Congrats man! How was the interview? What did they ask you lol
Original post by TSRMatt
Hey all!! I had my interview two days ago (Dec 1st) and I think it went quite well so fingers crossed!!

Original post by oceantowns

Thanks!! I think it went quite well but I'll soon find out 😊 Just why I wanted to study at the Bartlett etc. nothing special

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any chance u could show your work so we can see the standard required to get an interview
I did my task today and have a feeling it's not good enough
Congrats man! What did they ask you during the interview? Was it in London or elsewhere? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending