The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Adult Nursing University of Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayraWilliams
Thankyou!! Also, do you know how long you waited until you had an interview from manchester? I havent heard yet :frown:!

Same I haven't heard from them yet either 😫
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Thankyou!! Also, do you know how long you waited until you had an interview from manchester? I havent heard yet :frown:!

I applied to unis in like late September-ish and my interview at Manchester was at the end of January (3 days before my birthday, in fact..Received an offer as a slightly early birthday present the next day!), but I know of other nursing students who weren't interviewed until a bit later than that :smile:
Original post by abbiekennedy27
I applied to unis in like late September-ish and my interview at Manchester was at the end of January (3 days before my birthday, in fact..Received an offer as a slightly early birthday present the next day!), but I know of other nursing students who weren't interviewed until a bit later than that :smile:

Hi! I have an interview from uni of manchester so happy!! Could you please let me know what websites would be good to read the current issues going on surrounding nursing? Thankyou!!!
Yayy do they have tests ?
Reply 24
Hi! I have an interview from uni of manchester so happy!! Could you please let me know what websites would be good to read the current issues going on surrounding nursing? Thankyou!!!

Hi, how was your interview? I have an interview at the university of Manchester in December. Please could you tell me what questions they asked you.
Thank you!!
Original post by F10na
Hi, how was your interview? I have an interview at the university of Manchester in December. Please could you tell me what questions they asked you.
Thank you!!

I havent had it yet mine is also in dec.!
Original post by nafisa230
Yayy do they have tests ?

I don't think so
Do they accept btec level 3 applied science for child Nursing?
How is the course structured and do u have blocks of placement?
I havent had it yet mine is also in dec.!

apparently its multiple mini interviews!!!
i have no idea what to expect
apparently its multiple mini interviews!!!
i have no idea what to expect

When is your interview?
When is your interview?

This week what about you
This week what about you

Same what day you got it on? And wbat time?
Same what day you got it on? And wbat time?

Tommorrow :O what about you ?
Tommorrow :O what about you ?

Good luck fingers crossed goes well!!! I have it on Friday. What time do you have it at? Could you please let me know it goes, what comes up and how to prepare better please thankyou much appreciated. Good luck, keep reading over the information they sent over 😊
Good luck fingers crossed goes well!!! I have it on Friday. What time do you have it at? Could you please let me know it goes, what comes up and how to prepare better please thankyou much appreciated. Good luck, keep reading over the information they sent over 😊

What information ? i requested i got one link no other info

Yes that link had information available

I think I'm not allowed to share anything about what happens on the day the tsr rules don't allow
I think I'm not allowed to share anything about what happens on the day the tsr rules don't allow

That's for the admission tests, but university of Manchester don't do tests anymore 😊
That's for the admission tests, but university of Manchester don't do tests anymore 😊

oh haha yes your right they no longer do tests

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending