The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear me,

wish this all just ends soon...............
you'll get over it DW x
Love,
me
Dear You,

You mean so much to me.

From me.
Dear you

Weird mood today. I feel calm but angry/nervous at the same time. Sad too. Friday 2nd December 2016 marks five years since Friday 2nd December 2011, the day we spoke together. The 20mins or so 1530 onwards hold a special place for me. I was a 16 year old lad having his dreams come true. I was sat talking with his beautiful attractive 17 year old girl, the girl I had fancied for about 4 years, you. It felt so right. You were there smiling, encouraging me that it was going just fine. I have never felt the same emotion since. Your red hair was something else, your smile, eyes, figure, breasts... just everything about you was spot on to my eyes. You said we could chat again but it never materialised. It's left me broken. I'm trapped at that stage, the flood gates opened but nothing came flooding in. I was left empty. I am still empty. This whole thing with you has really messed up my life's path and I've only really noticed that the last few months. It sucks. Why couldn't we have just tried to have got to know one another more? Why did you decide no? Who knows maybe me and you would have got together? Maybe I would have seen you weren't for me and we would have left it? Either has to be a better outcome than this. Why do I still care and long for you? It really hurts. You really hurt. All I can think of today is 5 years ago but I doubt that 20mins ever crosses your mind and I doubt it is right now either. I wish you would go away from my mind but you don't. I can't get rid of you.

From me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear Y,

You've been my crush on TSR for months but I think it's best if I cut contact off with you since it will never happen between us. It just hurts me every day when you say you're interested in other people but remain completely unaware that I like you. I've tried to make things happen but you push me away and we get into arguments over it. I just want a life where I don't have to cling to any false hope. I am sorry it has had to come to this.

From X.

Dear Y,

It's me again. It's only been 3 days since I last cut you off but I still miss you and I hope you're happy without me in your life now. You tried to be friends but it just could never work out with what I was after.

From X.
Original post by Qaz25
Dear girls who says the following: "you'll find someone who loves you when the time is right" or "you're young and have lots of time to find someone"

Please stop. You only make things worse. Every girl I talk to says the same thing. So if every girl says the same thing and none of them actually say "I like you" then how am I supposed to get a girl :holmes:

And I'm not young. It's easy for most of you to say. You'll all be married off pretty quick coz you don't look meh. Try being me for one day and you'll see how difficult it is to be overlooked every single time.

From
That guy you will all forget

:hugs:
Dear you...

I dont even know what happened now..i dont even know why we're distant..we dont speak properly anymore...we need to fix things..we need to speak
Ill wait for you to come home n then i hope you reply to my msgs
I feel so sad...so down
When i flip, you dont ever even console me..i only ever ask for your love...thats all i want..
This morning, you asked me' are you done with me?' which just made me feel like its all a game
I get this aching pain in my heart every time i see n reread our one word msgs.. i hate it that you dont open up to me i beg please do.
I know that everyone argues but it sometimes hurts you know

i just pray that we are okay real soon n that in sha allah everything will be okay

love, me x
:hugs:

Why you anon hugging :colondollar: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear England.
I have been suffering a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. The self-deception is over.
I am making strides to get out. Liberation is the goal.

Where are you planning on going?
Dear food,
I am thinking about you (always) but I cba to have you rn :sad: - though my stomach yearns for you :cry:
love from me :heart:
Dear food,
I am thinking about you (always) but I cba to have you rn :sad: - though my stomach yearns for you :cry:
love from me :heart:

Best 'dear you' I've read yet :rofl:
Hey baby,
If only you knew this was for you, I can just imagine the smile on your face :h: but me being me I have no intention of telling you this anytime soon, instead I'll act like I don't care :lol: We spoke till 3am yesterday and we could have gone on for longer but I need sleep so I told you to kindly put away your phone. I don't want to jinx it but you treat me well and with a lot of respect and care, I only realised yesterday how much you listen to every little thing I say. I just think you're cute (little over dramatic at times) but yeah I'm starting to develop feelings for you. I wonder if you will really bow down to me at uni lol

Papi
I really love your stupid face. The dimples in your cheeks and the tiny almost unnoticeable gap in your teeth when you have that cheesy grin. The way your eyes seem to be smiling though you actually aren't smiling. How you manage to get everything out of me. I loved every minute I spent with you, even when we're walking in the cold dark street in silence, because you just seem to radiate the happiness I need.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I really love your stupid face. The dimples in your cheeks and the tiny almost unnoticeable gap in your teeth when you have that cheesy grin. The way your eyes seem to be smiling though you actually aren't smiling. How you manage to get everything out of me. I loved every minute I spent with you, even when we're walking in the cold dark street in silence, because you just seem to radiate the happiness I need.

Soooo kayoooottt
Original post by Unlimited Drama
Where are you planning on going?

'Merica.
India.
France.
Ireland.

One of they.
Dear You,

Good riddance.

From me.
Dear essay,

pls
just....
get done okay
plsplsplspls
c b a
:afraid:

from me :hmmm:
Dear you,

You were my best friend and you meant the world to me. I helped you through so much crap that you were going through. You even told me how much I helped you when you had no one else to turn to. You promised me so many times that I could come and see you. Sure the distance was a lot, and it would have taken some planning, but I was really up for it every single time.

Then you went and ruined it all. You have made me feel used. When I helped you through difficulties you gave me a single day of treating me like I was the best guy in your life. Then it was all forgotten. You never thought it was ever worth meeting me, and I couldn't help but think that you just didn't care about me and my feelings.

I genuinely thought you might change one day and see me as the one and that one day your promises would be acted upon. You opened up to me lots, I thought. But to you I was always just that online guy. You have hurt me more than I should ever have to cope with. The icing on the sour cake was when you made all these excuses why you couldn't see me, and then ended up meeting someone else from online to whom those excuses should have also applied. From that moment you lost me. You showed me that I was a nobody and I couldn't trust your fake apologies.

Fast forward to today and it's been over a day since we last spoke, and 4/5 since we last had a proper conversation. I just saw your snapchat photos and was reminded that you're having a marriage proposal meeting. You seem genuinely happy and want this to be the one. It already feels as though you have forgotten all about me. I guess I was that good a friend right?

Now all I can think is how unlucky the guy who marries you will be. I thought it would have been amazing to marry you. But someone so immature and vile doesn't deserve a good husband. But I can't help but think that you will find a perfect guy because of the facade you put on for people. Meanwhile, somebody like me, who does everything to care for people and help them, gets nothing. Just loneliness, sadness and the feeling of sickness. But that is the story of my life.

From
That online guy
Dear you,

You were my best friend and you meant the world to me. I helped you through so much crap that you were going through. You even told me how much I helped you when you had no one else to turn to. You promised me so many times that I could come and see you. Sure the distance was a lot, and it would have taken some planning, but I was really up for it every single time.

Then you went and ruined it all. You have made me feel used. When I helped you through difficulties you gave me a single day of treating me like I was the best guy in your life. Then it was all forgotten. You never thought it was ever worth meeting me, and I couldn't help but think that you just didn't care about me and my feelings.

I genuinely thought you might change one day and see me as the one and that one day your promises would be acted upon. You opened up to me lots, I thought. But to you I was always just that online guy. You have hurt me more than I should ever have to cope with. The icing on the sour cake was when you made all these excuses why you couldn't see me, and then ended up meeting someone else from online to whom those excuses should have also applied. From that moment you lost me. You showed me that I was a nobody and I couldn't trust your fake apologies.

Fast forward to today and it's been over a day since we last spoke, and 4/5 since we last had a proper conversation. I just saw your snapchat photos and was reminded that you're having a marriage proposal meeting. You seem genuinely happy and want this to be the one. It already feels as though you have forgotten all about me. I guess I was that good a friend right?

Now all I can think is how unlucky the guy who marries you will be. I thought it would have been amazing to marry you. But someone so immature and vile doesn't deserve a good husband. But I can't help but think that you will find a perfect guy because of the facade you put on for people. Meanwhile, somebody like me, who does everything to care for people and help them, gets nothing. Just loneliness, sadness and the feeling of sickness. But that is the story of my life.

From
That online guy

:hugs: I'm sorry you've gone through this...
Dear You,

Most of the time my attraction to you is kind of there in the background and I'm indifferent to if anything happens or not, and I openly pursue other people, but I guess today it felt a bit stronger and I'm not particularly sure why. I know that I would be very lucky to be with you and I do wish it could happen, but from what you say it feels like it never will.
Dear L,

Ever since you died, Christmas has been the loneliest time for me. I remember at Christmas you would come over from your house and then literally flood me with hugs and kisses. They used to annoy the hell out of me then but I have so many days now where I miss them and would kill to have them again. If you were still around, and you knew what had happened to me, you would've just held me and given me a drink and then put some lipstick on me. Then told me to pull myself together and find someone better. I'm trying so hard but it isn't the same without you. I've had so many times where I've wanted to call you and then I have to remind myself your number doesn't work anymore. It sucks so bad. Christmas and New Years are honestly so lonely without you. I won't have him to kiss me because he has somebody else and I won't have you to preoccupy me. I'm not looking forward to this Christmas.

I still have dreams about you. If you do ever need me, I'm never too far away.

Love, me x

Ps. I love you.

Quick Reply

Latest