The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Will they ask maths Qs?? Or any biology that isn't human?
Original post by jjcoolio
Will they ask maths Qs?? Or any biology that isn't human?

I want to know this too; literally revised all of the Chem and biology units I put on the SAQ (so practically everything), my weekend has been a nightmare, but havnt done any maths; that won't come up right? When's your interview :redface:
Reply 522
Do you think they'll ask stuff about plants or is that not relevant??
Original post by G_8
Do you think they'll ask stuff about plants or is that not relevant??

I think it's impossible to say for certain. They theoretically could do, but I think it's much less likely than stuff relevant to humans.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
I think it's impossible to say for certain. They theoretically could do, but I think it's much less likely than stuff relevant to humans.

I saw online somewhere that a past question was something about If plants can get cancer and it all limitations so maybe mainly if it's linked to human somehow?
Original post by isabella1999
I want to know this too; literally revised all of the Chem and biology units I put on the SAQ (so practically everything), my weekend has been a nightmare, but havnt done any maths; that won't come up right? When's your interview :redface:

Tuesday! & yeah neither I don't have any maths interviews, they're all subject, so i hope not
Tuesday! & yeah neither I don't have any maths interviews, they're all subject, so i hope not

Oh good luck! Neither, looked up my interviewers and one does cancer research and I wrote about cancer a lot in my PS... ready for the grilling hahaga
I'm pretty sure they would have told who will be interviewing you. Read up about him/her cause when I went for the interview, questions were from my interviewer's field of research.
Reply 528
Anyone had their interview yet? How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THEIR INTERVIEW: do we need to bring anything with us eg GCSE certificates ????
ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THEIR INTERVIEW: do we need to bring anything with us eg GCSE certificates ????

No.
Original post by Elliottmanwaring
No.

Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!

No worries & good luck!!

The interviews start tommorow don't they? Oh no wait, probably wrong on that XD

Good luck to you all! Must not have been nice revising this weekend but it'll be worth it in the end!
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone staying in Caius accommodation tonight?
Reply 535
I am!!! C u there
Reply 536
Original post by carpenoctem
Had my 3 interviews at Caius today! It was honestly really chill - the helpers are so helpful (original I know) and will make sure you don't get lost/do something wrong in terms of getting to the interview.

Word of warning, don't rule out learning chem etc. as after speaking to other applicants today it turns out that some of us had chem and some didn't. The chances of getting asked about chem depend on which interview set you are in (i.e. different groups of applicants who all have the same interviewers).

Just enjoy yourself and don't let your performance in one interview phase you. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! Sounds like your interviews went well!! :tongue:
Were they solely academic?
Had my 3 interviews at Caius today! It was honestly really chill - the helpers are so helpful (original I know) and will make sure you don't get lost/do something wrong in terms of getting to the interview.

Word of warning, don't rule out learning chem etc. as after speaking to other applicants today it turns out that some of us had chem and some didn't. The chances of getting asked about chem depend on which interview set you are in (i.e. different groups of applicants who all have the same interviewers).

Just enjoy yourself and don't let your performance in one interview phase you. Good luck!

That's good! No maths then? Mine is on Thursday, not Caius though! You must be so glad it's over though!

(Deleted section)

You aren't supposed to be saying anything about the interview.

I suggest you edit your post before a moderator/AT finds it
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 99-bdk23
Anyone staying in Caius accommodation tonight?

No but will be there tomorrow during the day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending