No worries :smile:

Where have you applied?
Reply 101
Original post by _homesick__
No worries :smile:

Where have you applied?

St George's, Oxford Brooke's, Bristol UWE, Plymouth and Brighton
Just got an email for ucas track and it's an invitation to interview!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Anyone else had interviews or invites yet?
Just got an email for ucas track and it's an invitation to interview!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Anyone else had interviews or invites yet?

Congrats! :smile: Haven't yet heard anything as of yet. Which universities have you heard back from?
Original post by 0liverJohn
Congrats! :smile: Haven't yet heard anything as of yet. Which universities have you heard back from?

So my references were sent off Thursday night and I've since had acknowledgement emails from BCU and SHU on Friday and just got an interview invite for Northampton in January 🙂

Anybody else got an interview for Northampton in January?

I'm scared I've jinxed it now haha, bloody superstition 😩
So my references were sent off Thursday night and I've since had acknowledgement emails from BCU and SHU on Friday and just got an interview invite for Northampton in January 🙂

Anybody else got an interview for Northampton in January?

I'm scared I've jinxed it now haha, bloody superstition 😩

All exciting stuff! You've obviously impressed to get an interview with your PS. :smile: My friend is applying for both BCU and SHU and hasn't heard anything as of yet.
All exciting stuff! You've obviously impressed to get an interview with your PS. :smile: My friend is applying for both BCU and SHU and hasn't heard anything as of yet.

I read somewhere that SHU don't even interview til march time apparently, not sure how true that is though. And I think I've seen somewhere that people have already have interviews at BCU? Not sure on that one though. I'm hoping to hear back from my other two choices soon though as I haven't even had an acknowledgement email 😕

Where have you applied?
I read somewhere that SHU don't even interview til march time apparently, not sure how true that is though. And I think I've seen somewhere that people have already have interviews at BCU? Not sure on that one though. I'm hoping to hear back from my other two choices soon though as I haven't even had an acknowledgement email 😕

Where have you applied?

That's true, I have friends at SHU who were interviewed late February I believe it was. With SHU being one of the most popular they have a lot of applicants to look through, plus they have there earlier march intake. So don't worry about that :smile: I'm unsure about BCU though..
I've received my acknowledgement for Uclan- thought it was an interview at first:frown: Apart from that not heard anything, but I did only get my UCAS email today. I've applied for EHU, Staffordshire, Coventry, Worchester and Uclan. :smile::smile:
That's true, I have friends at SHU who were interviewed late February I believe it was. With SHU being one of the most popular they have a lot of applicants to look through, plus they have there earlier march intake. So don't worry about that :smile: I'm unsure about BCU though..
I've received my acknowledgement for Uclan- thought it was an interview at first:frown: Apart from that not heard anything, but I did only get my UCAS email today. I've applied for EHU, Staffordshire, Coventry, Worchester and Uclan. :smile::smile:

Snap on Coventry and Staffordshire :biggrin: they're the two I haven't heard anything from!

Did you go to the Coventry open day on 15th October?
Snap on Coventry and Staffordshire :biggrin: they're the two I haven't heard anything from!

Did you go to the Coventry open day on 15th October?

:biggrin:!!
I didn't unfortunately I had work, but one of my colleague's is in his foundation year at Coventry and write's a blog showing the elements of the course itself. It is one of my favorite's to be honest.

Right now just feels so far yet so close to university right?! I'm so nervous about it all, I just want to start now:wink:
:biggrin:!!
I didn't unfortunately I had work, but one of my colleague's is in his foundation year at Coventry and write's a blog showing the elements of the course itself. It is one of my favorite's to be honest.

Right now just feels so far yet so close to university right?! I'm so nervous about it all, I just want to start now:wink:

Yeah one of the paramedics I see at work went to Coventry and she said it was a really good uni!

Good god yeah, I feel like I have soooo much to get through though with assignments and stuff and times ticking by really fast, before I know it, it will be September 2017 😂 Not that I'm one to wish time away, but I wish I could see into the future so I know where I'll be at.

I just have everything crossed that at least one university accepts me. I've been reading posts in the facebook group of people with loads of experience that have been applying unsuccessfully for like 4 years. Now that's a bit dawnting 😳
Yeah one of the paramedics I see at work went to Coventry and she said it was a really good uni!

Good god yeah, I feel like I have soooo much to get through though with assignments and stuff and times ticking by really fast, before I know it, it will be September 2017 😂 Not that I'm one to wish time away, but I wish I could see into the future so I know where I'll be at.

I just have everything crossed that at least one university accepts me. I've been reading posts in the facebook group of people with loads of experience that have been applying unsuccessfully for like 4 years. Now that's a bit dawnting 😳

I know right! I have quite a few assignment's to complete for may with little time left, it does make you more anxious. I'd just feel so much better if I knew I had somewhere to go.
It is really scary, but If your suited it will be:smile: Let me know how you get on, particularly with Staffordshire and Coventry :biggrin:
Hello!

I'm Joe and I'm applying for 2017 entry (That sounds like the start of an alcoholics anonymous meeting...) Anyway, I've applied to Brookes, Bournemouth, Surrey, Brighton and Northampton (Only the FdSc for Northampton). I'll be 23 by the time I hope to start
Original post by justjoe1208
Hello!

I'm Joe and I'm applying for 2017 entry (That sounds like the start of an alcoholics anonymous meeting...) Anyway, I've applied to Brookes, Bournemouth, Surrey, Brighton and Northampton (Only the FdSc for Northampton). I'll be 23 by the time I hope to start

Good luck :smile: You heard anything back yet?
Unfortunately not yet, I've done my bit, my college has a process of multiple people checking every aspect of each student's UCAS application before sending it off
Unfortunately not yet, I've done my bit, my college has a process of multiple people checking every aspect of each student's UCAS application before sending it off

Ahh, it's still fairly early yet though, plenty of time! :smile:
Hello!

Let me know if and when you hear back from Northampton. I've applied for FdSc as well and have my interview on the 20th January so there's a chance we'll be in the same group 🙂

I'll also be 23 by 2017 intake 😁 Did you go to the open days?
(edited 7 years ago)
Is anyone on here willing to have a look at my personal statement for me before I send it off?
Let me know if and when you hear back from Northampton. I've applied for FdSc as well and have my interview on the 20th January so there's a chance we'll be in the same group 🙂

I'll also be 23 by 2017 intake 😁 Did you go to the open days?

Awesome! At the moment, I'm hoping for either Brookes or Bournemouth (but the ambulance in the skills lab at Northampton looked awesome, i didn't manage to get to an open day, being from Cornwall it's hell of a trek!!
Good luck with your interview
Original post by Tullet
Is anyone on here willing to have a look at my personal statement for me before I send it off?

I can if you want? I'm no expert, so far I've just got an interview for Northampton uni.. and the rest are still pending. But feel free to send it me if you want 🙂

Quick Reply