The Student Room Group

A2 Law Study partner(s)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a study partner(s) for A2 Law, I had one last year and 3 of us got A grades and 2 received a B. If you're up for sharing and being given Model answers, comment below or PM me :biggrin: It's a really useful and effective way for revision!
Preferably being on the same exam board would be ideal. I'm doing AQA:smile: but if you're on a different exam board and still interested, why not comment below and find a exam partner(s):h:
Reply 1
I'm so down, I'm doing AQA too
Reply 2
Original post by CTKSFC
I'm so down, I'm doing AQA too

Nice:biggrin: What topics/sections are you doing in the exam?
Reply 3
I'm also down for this! I'm doing AQA law too :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bg1998
I'm also down for this! I'm doing AQA law too :smile:

Sweet! wanna chat on whatsapp or kik?
Reply 5
omg. can i join?
yesss, I'm doing AQA, i'd love this
Reply 7
aqa ciminal law
Original post by psych00
Hey guys, I'm looking for a study partner(s) for A2 Law, I had one last year and 3 of us got A grades and 2 received a B. If you're up for sharing and being given Model answers, comment below or PM me :biggrin: It's a really useful and effective way for revision!
Preferably being on the same exam board would be ideal. I'm doing AQA:smile: but if you're on a different exam board and still interested, why not comment below and find a exam partner(s):h:
Anybody want to be study partners? If so please message me, im keen on getting top grades. Also could if anybody has any top mark answers for unit 3 evaluation and unit 4 concepts, you'd be a miracle worker for me!
Could you add me to the revision chat please x
Original post by psych00
Hey guys :smile: I know this is from last year but I'd like to try my luck. Does anyone have tort law unit 2 model answers? I'm struggling with structuring my essays.

Quick Reply

Latest