Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Omea28
Your stats are amazing! You should definitely get an interview 😊

thanks! where else have you applied?
Reply 341
Original post by crystallinedrops
thanks! where else have you applied?

I've applied for graduate entry but my BMAT scores are nowhere near yours 😂 I've also applied to Barts, Kings and Newcastle
guess they're not handing out interviews today....

Or they've just not started yet.

They tend to give out interviews and offers at very odd times IIRC. I got my offer at like midnight when I applied, and interview at about 6:30pm.
Original post by Omea28
I've applied for graduate entry but my BMAT scores are nowhere near yours 😂 I've also applied to Barts, Kings and Newcastle

Oh cool! Are you in the last year of your degree (if you are, how's it going?) or have you finished?
Reply 344
Oh cool! Are you in the last year of your degree (if you are, how's it going?) or have you finished?

I'm actually in the middle of doing my masters in Biomedical Sciences at the moment. I already have a 1st class degree in biochemistry. The undergrad degree was actually very enjoyable (i wish I could say the same for the masters though 😂) This is my first time applying to imperial and the first time I ever did the BMAT.
Original post by Omea28
I'm actually in the middle of doing my masters in Biomedical Sciences at the moment. I already have a 1st class degree in biochemistry. The undergrad degree was actually very enjoyable (i wish I could say the same for the masters though 😂) This is my first time applying to imperial and the first time I ever did the BMAT.

Wow! That's amazing! You'll probably breeze through the theory during your medical degree.
Reply 346
Wow! That's amazing! You'll probably breeze through the theory during your medical degree.

Thank you. I can only breeze through if I actually get in 😂 The anticipation is killing me right now.
Hey guys, just wondering if the A*AA offer from Imperial has to be made up of an A* in Chemistry or Biology or if the A* could come from a subject such as Maths or Geography.
I called them and asked about a month ago and they said they don't mind which subject the A* is in. As the minimum entry requirement is 3 As, as long as you have 3 As, your application will go to the next stage of the admissions process.

Original post by AgutheBoo
Hey guys, just wondering if the A*AA offer from Imperial has to be made up of an A* in Chemistry or Biology or if the A* could come from a subject such as Maths or Geography.
Has anyone heard back yet about an interview??
No not yet I think they are coming out at 12
Original post by Binky2014
No not yet I think they are coming out at 12

Why do you think 12?
Original post by AgutheBoo

the A* is specified in biology or chemistry and is indicative of the typical offer, however a lower offer of AAA is minimum and may get you in
Original post by Omea28
Has anyone who has applied for graduate entry heard back from imperial yet?

Nope 😔 super anxious

Posted from TSR Mobile
We've been given the interview dates - they'll be starting next Tuesday so you guys will hear very soon.

I'll be touring too on one of the interview days but I shan't be revealing which :iiam:
Original post by usycool1
We've been given the interview dates - they'll be starting next Tuesday so you guys will hear very soon.

I'll be touring too on one of the interview days but I shan't be revealing which :iiam:

Are you a current student/ applicant?

Starting inviting people or actual interviews next Tuesday?
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
Are you a current student/ applicant?

I am a second year.

Original post by michellem3
Starting inviting people or actual interviews next Tuesday?

Starting actual interviews!
I am a second year.

Starting actual interviews!

O wow it doesn't give people a lot of time to prepare though :/
Original post by michellem3
O wow it doesn't give people a lot of time to prepare though :/

I think we can choose from a list of dates. Atleast I hope so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending