The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
They already said in the email about receiving the BMAT results that interviews would begin on the 13th December (next Tuesday). I'm really surprised that no one has been invited for an interview yet 😕
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
I think we can choose from a list of dates. Atleast I hope so.

Indeed.

Or at least, it was the case when I applied.
Reply 362
Original post by Omea28
They already said in the email about receiving the BMAT results that interviews would begin on the 13th December (next Tuesday). I'm really surprised that no one has been invited for an interview yet 😕

Either no one has been invited or they invited a small number of people and they don't know about this thread 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 363
Original post by oey99
Either no one has been invited or they invited a small number of people and they don't know about this thread 🙄Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the latter is probably the case 😂😂 Are you doing undergraduate medicine at imperial??
Reply 364
Original post by Omea28
I think the latter is probably the case 😂😂 Are you doing undergraduate medicine at imperial??

Yup I am. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
I am a second year.

Starting actual interviews!

Do you know if anyone has been offered an interview yet? 😊
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
Do you know if anyone has been offered an interview yet? 😊

I'm afraid I don't.
Are you sure interviews start next Tuesday? Seems like really short notice considering it doesn't seem likely they'll send interviews today.
Reply 368

I've applied for the graduate entry.
Reply 369
Original post by crystallinedrops
Are you sure interviews start next Tuesday? Seems like really short notice considering it doesn't seem likely they'll send interviews today.

Yeah the interviews should definitely be starting next week. It said so in their email.
Original post by usycool1
I'm afraid I don't.

Hey, just wondered if you'd be able to give any advice for the interview, like what types of questions they'll ask and if they'll ask anything about the personal statement thanks
Interview!!
Original post by gliitter
Interview!!

Congratulations! What's your BMAT if you don't mind my asking.
Interview!!

Woah already! Congrats you must be an amazing applicant! What date?
Interview!!

Congratulations! Did you apply to the graduate entry program?
Reply 375
just got invited to interview yea boiiii
Interview!!!
Rejection

Will come soon...
Heyy, may I ask how your BMATs went?
Interview! Phew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending