The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
does anyone know when the majority of interviews will be given out - are they given out in bulk or gradually?
Original post by caro99
does anyone know when the majority of interviews will be given out - are they given out in bulk or gradually?

it seems a little odd to me but my initial impression is that imperial has scrapped bands and is looking at applications on a rolling basis: that is a very strong score in one section may save a lower one in another
Original post by caro99

They give interviews out in batches (I can't remember how many batches) but I would guess that the majority of interviews still have NOT been given out so don't worry if you've not received one yet.
Reply 423
Original post by usycool1
They give interviews out in batches (I can't remember how many batches) but I would guess that the majority of interviews still have NOT been given out so don't worry if you've not received one yet.

Do you know when they will be sending out the rest of the interviews?
I'm literally pathetic! Listening to my sad song playlist. Haven't even heard back yet.
Original post by carpenoctem
5.4, 6.5, 4.5a :smile:

Well done!
Original post by Asian5
Do you know when they will be sending out the rest of the interviews?

They said in the email they sent that they'd be inviting for interview on a weekly basis
Reply 427
Original post by Tsar101
Hey there,

I'm a GEM applicant too, did you get any response from Imperial today?

Hi,
No I haven't heard anything yet 😔
Don't worry I'm sure news will come soon enough though I know it doesn't feel that way. I just found out now that I've got an interview and hopefully you will too!
do the admissions tutors at imperial sleep?
what is going on with the interview email times
Reply 430
Original post by ohmygoduni
Don't worry I'm sure news will come soon enough though I know it doesn't feel that way. I just found out now that I've got an interview and hopefully you will too!

congrats!!!! did u do well on BMAT?
are they giving interviews on purely bmat?
also does anyone with a b in essay have an interview?
Guys anyone who think they're dumb ****s like me who think they have 0 chance of getting an interview can I please provide hope in this time of sadness because this dumb **** (me) got an interview as well.
My BMAT was 5.4,5.3,4A and I got the email at 5:31pm.

I also dont understand how everyone is calmly stating they got an interview because I broke a wall from my excitement, and I'm pretty sure I fractured my hand in the process.
Reply 433
Original post by sububzi
Guys anyone who think they're dumb ****s like me who think they have 0 chance of getting an interview can I please provide hope in this time of sadness because this dumb **** (me) got an interview as well.
My BMAT was 5.4,5.3,4A and I got the email at 5:31pm.

I also dont understand how everyone is calmly stating they got an interview because I broke a wall from my excitement, and I'm pretty sure I fractured my hand in the process.

Congratulations!! (Ice that hand 😂)
Surprisingly ok: 6.6, 5.5, 4.5A - well enough that I really don't want to mess up interview or I'll have to sit it again and I know I won't do as well as this...
Original post by Johncenaofficial
What time did u get the interview?
Like did u look at your email late or did u just receive it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 17:30
Reply 436
has anyone with a 4.5 in section 2 got an interview
Original post by carpenoctem
Dammmn that 9, congrats! What day is your interview on and morning/afternoon?

Thank you! (And thank you everyone else, my phone isn't happy to quote multiple posts today but I appreciate it - still looking forward to the interview like all of us >~<)

24 Jan, 9:20 (I think that's the earliest one?)
All of the invitees have scored 4 or above in S3.
Guys... I already messed up. I just booked but what do I do if I want to change? And will I look stupid/pathetic if I change it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending