The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy 2017 applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peaches1232
I've applied for QMUL, Essex, Tesside, Cardiff and Leeds, what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for Leeds , QUML , liverpool , Birmingham hospital and Essex.
Let me know how your interviews go! Good luck
I've applied for QMUL, Essex, Tesside, Cardiff and Leeds, what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for Leeds, QMUL, Birmingham hospital, Liverpool and Essex
Anyone else heard from their choices? I've got an interview at Essex. X
Original post by Dumpling81

I have an interview at Essex too 😊X
Original post by El240799
I have an interview at Essex too 😊X

Congrats brilliant news! Mine is in march 17. The 'day' sounds pretty full on, im nervous but excited. Are you from a nurse background or A level? Do you live far from the uni? How will you get there?

Well done! Woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks 😄
Reply 47
Good luck all!! I won't be applying this year but next year, is anyone applying with just an access course, I was thinking of doing the distance learning centres science access course as I'm in my last year of a unrelated extended diploma!! Would anyone say I should do anything else too, I really want Essex!xx
Original post by rainbow5
Good luck all!! I won't be applying this year but next year, is anyone applying with just an access course, I was thinking of doing the distance learning centres science access course as I'm in my last year of a unrelated extended diploma!! Would anyone say I should do anything else too, I really want Essex!xx

Hi im doing a distance learning access course in biological science as i don't have A levels. I do have gcse's and dental nurse qualification with 6 yrs experience though
Congrats brilliant news! Mine is in march 17. The 'day' sounds pretty full on, im nervous but excited. Are you from a nurse background or A level? Do you live far from the uni? How will you get there?

Thank you and you as well! My interview is next week and yeah it does sound pretty full on 😂 I am currently doing my a levels. If I went to Essex I would stay on campus I live about 1h30 mins away. How about you ? X
Original post by El240799
Thank you and you as well! My interview is next week and yeah it does sound pretty full on 😂 I am currently doing my a levels. If I went to Essex I would stay on campus I live about 1h30 mins away. How about you ? X

Hiya! Oh wow not long for your interview now! When did you apply? I have a family so I would have to commute. I live about 1 hr away
Hiya! Oh wow not long for your interview now! When did you apply? I have a family so I would have to commute. I live about 1 hr away

I applied for the medicine and dentistry deadline at the beginning of October. That's fair enough if I went to London I would commute but my first choice is Leeds. Did you apply anywhere else ?
HI everyone,
I have an interview on Monday at Teeside. I had an interview last year but unfortunately didn't get in! I have applied for Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Leeds and Teeside. xx
Original post by Amyrebecca2505
HI everyone,
I have an interview on Monday at Teeside. I had an interview last year but unfortunately didn't get in! I have applied for Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Leeds and Teeside. xx

Hi! Good luck for your interview. I didn't think they did the hygiene and therapy Degree at Newcastle ?
I've only applied to Essex and QMUL as they are closest to me. But i hope to apply to Eastman and kings dental hospitals direct when they open the process. Good luck both of you for your interviews! X
Reply 55
hi has anyone had their interview in essex?
Original post by manu123
hi has anyone had their interview in essex?

I have mine tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I have mine tomorrow!
same
I have mine tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oohh exciting! Good luck!
[QUOTE="manu123;69117556"]