The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StationToStation
GUYS my essay just went from 1.5A to 3A!!!!!! I'm so happy like 3A is kinda decent, even though I was happy with my overall score I was having some serious self-esteem issues because of the 1.5 hahaha

Ahh congratulations!!! :smile:
Reply 3601
Original post by wisemanatee
Do you by any chance know when Imperial sends out rejections>

I dont know that but whats your bmat score
Original post by emma.sx
Ahh congratulations!!! :smile:

Thanks! :h:
Reply 3603
I got an imperial interview with 5.6, 5.7 and 4A
Original post by SargentZenj2
I dont know that but whats your bmat score

I don't wanna say lol, but I'm pretty sure my S1 is going to get rejected. I am just wondering why it hasn't happened yet, as they have cut-offs don't they? Shouldn't they have worked them out yet?
Reply 3605
Original post by wisemanatee
I don't wanna say lol, but I'm pretty sure my S1 is going to get rejected. I am just wondering why it hasn't happened yet, as they have cut-offs don't they? Shouldn't they have worked them out yet?

PM me
will cambridge and imperial care that I got 5A in my writing task... (my section scores were both just above average I would say)... does S3 count for anything?!
Original post by student470
will cambridge and imperial care that I got 5A in my writing task... (my section scores were both just above average I would say)... does S3 count for anything?!

Fair doos to you! I mean a 5A is exceptional well done! I don't think its as important as s1 and s2 but it will definitely make a great impression and give you credit :biggrin:
Original post by student470

Cambridge will, Inperial don't consider S3 past 3.5A
anyone still not checked their results yet? i haven't looked as of yet but still wondering if there's any point in doing so 😟
Original post by Kenopsia
anyone still not checked their results yet? i haven't looked as of yet but still wondering if there's any point in doing so 😟

You definitely should, you may be pleasantly surprised :smile:
Original post by Dom_uk99
You definitely should, you may be pleasantly surprised :smile:

or i may be absolutely horrified 😅
Original post by StationToStation
I'm the girl with 8.1 and 8.8 :smile: my only BMAT uni is Oxford and they invited me to interview already so it doesn't even really matter (I guess they do look at the BMAT post-interview though). I'm just glad that the 1.5 isn't going to haunt me anymore :tongue:

How long did it take for them to get back to you. Idek when the remark deadline is 🙃🙃🙃
Original post by stressed16
How long did it take for them to get back to you. Idek when the remark deadline is 🙃🙃🙃

I sent the request on the day the results were released. Then they sent me an email on last week's tuesday (I guess?) saying that they hadn't received my request properly and I should send it again. I sent it again last friday and they got back to me yesterday. :smile: are you still waiting?
/quote]

42?
Original post by Tsar101
42?

Haha! I think its 21. Right?
It's 21 :smile:
Come on guys, this is shocking :biggrin:
Original post by Tsar101
42?

Original post by SarahCroydon

Yeah that's right for sure. Got mixed because there aren't any brackets :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending