The Student Room Group
Original post by savvaskozis
I have my maths mock paper 2 (calculator) tomorrow and my paper 1 was fairly hard, so i would like to get a head start, does anybody remember any topics or questions to help?

hey i am looking for paper2 aswell and just did paper1 my mock is next week could u please tell me if u hear anything. thanks
Hi,
I have just finished all my mocks this week, including the three maths exams from edexcel.
I remember that the first one was the hardest.
If I'm remembering correctly, there is a solid 5 marker on vectors at the end. Theres an assumptions question which is worth about 3 marks and a circle theorem question worth 5 marks. I may be confusing these with the others but its good to be prepared. Sorry I can't think of any more, if I do, ill let you know X
Reply 3
Original post by lolasmithy
Hi,
I have just finished all my mocks this week, including the three maths exams from edexcel.
If I'm remembering correctly, there is a solid 5 marker on vectors at the end. Theres an assumptions question which is worth about 3 marks and a circle theorem question worth 5 marks. I may be confusing these with the others but its good to be prepared. Sorry I can't think of any more, if I do, ill let you know X

Thanks so much if you need anything please tell and i will see if i can help also was the circle theorem question based on proof or was it the rules of circle theorems (for example alternate segment theorem) and what is meant by assumption please ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks so much if you need anything please tell and i will see if i can help also was the circle theorem question based on proof or was it the rules of circle theorems (for example alternate segment theorem)

From what I can remember, the vectors question is a proof question but I have a feeling the circle theorems was the rules. I remember there is a proof question for circle theorems in paper 3. X
I have my maths mock paper 2 (calculator) tomorrow and my paper 1 was fairly hard, so i would like to get a head start, does anybody remember any topics or questions to help?

Done Paper 1 2 and 3
Paper 3 is much easier then its 2 and 1 is hardest
Reply 6
From what I can remember, the vectors question is a proof question but I have a feeling the circle theorems was the rules. I remember there is a proof question for circle theorems in paper 3. X

Thank you so much you've been really helpful

Hi i have my paper2 maths mocks tommorow will you be able to help me and send me some questions?

Thanks.
Original post by Taran001
Done Paper 1 2 and 3

Hi i have my paper2 maths mocks tommorow will you be able to help me and send me some questions?

Thanks.
Why is evryone ignoring me?
How do revise for maths?
Original post by DYoverDX
Why is evryone ignoring me?
How do revise for maths?

For maths you must go through individual topics and understand them fully whether that's using https://www.mymaths.co.uk/ or https://www.mathswatchvle.com/
Thanks so much if you need anything please tell and i will see if i can help also was the circle theorem question based on proof or was it the rules of circle theorems (for example alternate segment theorem) and what is meant by assumption please ?

Hi , sorry to disturb you.

Do you know the topics for Paper 3 (calculator) Edexcel 2016 Mock.

Please could you send me the topics and could you try really hard to remember them.

I will truly be grateful for your help:smile:
Original post by Taran001
Done Paper 1 2 and 3

Please could you send me the topics and could you try really hard to remember them.

Hi,

Reply 15
Hi,
Who can tell me what came up in all the papers ecspecailly paper one.
It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Don't cheat.
(edited 7 years ago)
I really struggle with maths and I am in year 11. I'm in higher set and always get predicted Grade 4's when i'm getting 3's. I have my first mock of Paper 1 on Thursday 21/10/20 and Paper 2 and 3 on Friday the 22nd. I am really scared that I am going to fail again and I don't want that to happen. If there's anyone that could give me any advice i would really appreciate it.

Latest