The Student Room Group

2017 Consulting summer internships/Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by manny0121
its only 10-15min

why capgemini, what you can bring...... its a basic phone interview only around 5 questions...

what did you apply for and which location

Management consulting for Holborn office for January 2018 intake.

What did u apply for?

Thanks for your help.
Hi guys, is it too late to apply for Strategy& internship? Many thabks
Reply 342
Original post by Luzoo
New updated status:

Credo: Invited to final round (not sure how I got through--but not complaining!)
LEK: Waiting to hear back from first round interview
OW: Invited to first round interview for Amsterdam office today :smile:
CHP consulting: Waiting to hear back from first round interview
PwC: Supposedly hearing from them by the 30th
OC&C: Invited to first/final round interview day

How is everyone else doing? :smile:

Did you get a response from your credo interview? I am still waiting :s-smilie:
Reply 343
For CIL consulting you need to have a degree from a top 20 uni. My uni is ranked in the top 20 by the guardian for 2017 but how do I know that CIL uses the guardian rankings and not other rankings published by others?
Original post by e^x
For CIL consulting you need to have a degree from a top 20 uni. My uni is ranked in the top 20 by the guardian for 2017 but how do I know that CIL uses the guardian rankings and not other rankings published by others?

It might be an idea to e-mail them and ask them which list they use? I'm in a similar position, my uni just comes in at 20 on the guardian list! I'm not applying to them just yet, but I will be soon
Reply 345
Original post by Chrin
Did you get a response from your credo interview? I am still waiting :s-smilie:

I interviewed last thursday, and got an offer the day after. When did you do yours? They might be backed up from interviews for this week!
Reply 346
Hey everyone,

Anybody have experience with Oliver Wyman final round interview? I was told there would be some brain teasers, etc., but online it looks like the format also includes a panel discussion (30 min prep and 30 min presentation to a panel of 2-3 partners)? This sounds scary haha. Would be great to know if this is true! Thanks :smile:
Anyone can shed any light into McKinsey first round interviews?
Reply 348
Anybody heard back after Strategy& Final round AC for Corporate?
Reply 349
Hi everyone! I was told that I'm through to the EY and Deloitte AC. Is there a risk that places will be filled out before being told what the AC date is? Has this happened to anyone? Also, do you know how active they are during the Christmas period? I'm guessing that I won't hear from them until early Jan.
Original post by Acqua
Hi everyone! I was told that I'm through to the EY and Deloitte AC. Is there a risk that places will be filled out before being told what the AC date is? Has this happened to anyone? Also, do you know how active they are during the Christmas period? I'm guessing that I won't hear from them until early Jan.
congratsssssdd
Reply 351
Original post by kelsey_piano
congratsssssdd

Thank you!! Hopefully at least this will work out!
Original post by Acqua

should be fine for Deloitte. No idea for EY.

And yeah, this week you have a good chance of hearing back (or if you call/email you should get a reply) but over the 2 weeks for christmas most of the firm is off for holidays so you won't hear anything then.
(edited 7 years ago)
I know it might be a long shot but has anyone had a digital video interview with Thomson Reuters? If so, do you have any tips on the type of questions (i.e. Competency, Company, Motivation, Industry-based) they ask? Thanks!
Reply 354
Original post by Fas
should be fine for Deloitte. No idea for EY.

And yeah, this week you have a good chance of hearing back (or if you call/email you should get a reply) but over the 2 weeks for christmas most of the firm is off for holidays so you won't hear anything then.

Thanks for your reply :smile: I might reach out to them this week or just wait till early Jan.
Reply 355
Original post by Acqua

I've heard from people who have experienced it first hand where Deloitte, Accenture, PwC (i.e. big firms) have stopped hiring when they reach their quota, even if that means some people are in between first and final round interviews when it happens. I'd call if I were you, just to be safe :smile:
Original post by Acqua

Back when I was applying to internships this happened to me with KPMG... but that was a while ago. I'm at a different Big 4 now.

You most likely won't hear until early Jan, some people have already gone off on holiday and most people are out of the office certainly between Christmas and new year and a lot of people take the week before off too.
Reply 357
Original post by Luzoo
I've heard from people who have experienced it first hand where Deloitte, Accenture, PwC (i.e. big firms) have stopped hiring when they reach their quota, even if that means some people are in between first and final round interviews when it happens. I'd call if I were you, just to be safe :smile:

That's what I was fearing. I would be so annoyed if that happens. Thanks for the heads up!

Original post by natninja
Back when I was applying to internships this happened to me with KPMG... but that was a while ago. I'm at a different Big 4 now.

You most likely won't hear until early Jan, some people have already gone off on holiday and most people are out of the office certainly between Christmas and new year and a lot of people take the week before off too.

Christmas..how annoying hahaa. Hoping that some poor soul doesn't go on holiday and deals with it but I doubt it.
Reply 358
Any1 done the video interview for Willis Towers Watson?

I have no idea how to prepare and there is a written part - what's that all about?

Is okay to do it on my iPad?

Thanks.
Oliver wyman test invite. Anyone done it?

Quick Reply

Latest