The Student Room Group

Global Human Resource Management Assignment help

hello there im just wondering has one written any assignment towards convergence and divergence in hrm that can give me an helping hand towards my assignment
Peter_drown can you be more specific? Workplace diversity in terms of hrm is a good place to start when considering
convergence and divergence.
Reply 2
Original post by writing guru
Peter_drown can you be more specific? Workplace diversity in terms of hrm is a good place to start when considering
convergence and divergence.

this is the assignmebt question below

Debate, using appropriate theory and practice, whether globalisation will result in convergence between national patterns of HRM or will cultural and institutional heritages ensure that national patterns of HRM will still diverge?
so i need to consider factors such as why are we diverging or converging. arguments for onvergence and divergence
I have written a number of assignments on convergence and divergence in hrm and would suggest that you adopt a mixed methods research approach and tackle this assignment using a quantitative study of literature in terms of trends/patterns driven by globalization and an empirical qualitative study of hrm in terms of how factors such as cultural heritages may counter the impact of globalization on hrm. This way you can interpret theoretical concepts into updated real-life practical interventions... in other words, secondary research into the assignment questions can be inductively countered or argued by data derived via empirical study.
Reply 4
I have written a number of assignments on convergence and divergence in hrm and would suggest that you adopt a mixed methods research approach and tackle this assignment using a quantitative study of literature in terms of trends/patterns driven by globalization and an empirical qualitative study of hrm in terms of how factors such as cultural heritages may counter the impact of globalization on hrm. This way you can interpret theoretical concepts into updated real-life practical interventions... in other words, secondary research into the assignment questions can be inductively countered or argued by data derived via empirical study.

Hello there
Thanks for the advise it will be very useful in helping me start the assignment. Have you got any samples of the essays you wrote on convergence and divergence that I can have a read through to gain an indept insight on the topic
Original post by Peter_drown
Hello there
Thanks for the advise it will be very useful in helping me start the assignment. Have you got any samples of the essays you wrote on convergence and divergence that I can have a read through to gain an indept insight on the topic

Actually those assignments were written for my student clients... it would be unethical to offer their work as assignment samples. They paid me to help them as I am both a part time lecturer and also I love working with students. I can help you on that basis... its very cheap.
Actually those assignments were written for my student clients... it would be unethical to offer their work as assignment samples. They paid me to help them as I am both a part time lecturer and also I love working with students. I can help you on that basis... its very cheap.

How many pages and when is your deadline?

Quick Reply

Latest