The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Been offered an interview :smile: if I do my interview later (Feb time) will it mean I have a lesser chance of getting an offer since they would've accepted others before me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dom_uk99
OMG massive congrats!!! maybe three is hope for me as I got the same score on S1 and s2 and 3.5 on s3, fingers crossed. Good luck in your interview :smile:

Thankss :smile: yeah if I got one then you should defo get one too. Good luck!
Reply 602
I'm so desperate for an interview Imperial is my first choice! getting worried :/ :/
I'm also losing hope. Wish there was something more I could do to convince them to give me a chance.
I have got myself in quite a difficult situation. I was supposed to select an interview date and time online. However it was timed out because I did not get a chance to finish it within the four hour time limit, because I was at school. Now I've been blocked from selecting the time and no one on the admission team is available to take my call. Don't know what to do here. :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 605
Hey guys, I'm in my final year of my degree and applied for the graduate medicine course at Imperial. I was wondering if anyone has got an interview invitation for the graduate course? And if you have, what was your BMAT score (if you don't)?
Original post by Leana_k
Been offered an interview :smile: if I do my interview later (Feb time) will it mean I have a lesser chance of getting an offer since they would've accepted others before me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope - same chance of if you have an interview earlier.
Original post by wendy1234
I have got myself in quite a difficult situation. I was supposed to select an interview date and time online. However it was timed out because I did not get a chance to finish it within the four hour time limit, because I was at school. Now I've been blocked from selecting the time and no one on the admission team is available to take my call. Don't know what to do here. :frown: :frown: :frown:

Try calling them on Monday? It may be because they're closed now. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this doesn't mean you won't be interviewed; I think it just means that you can't choose the date- I think they will just allocate you a date and time. 😊
Original post by wendy1234

Relax - your interview hasn't gone. I'd imagine that their phone lines are probably closed for the weekend but you can try again on Monday.
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
Try calling them on Monday? It may be because they're closed now. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this doesn't mean you won't be interviewed; I think it just means that you can't choose the date- I think they will just allocate you a date and time. 😊

thank you, I hope I am allocated a date I am comfortable with though. I was planning to select late Jan to give me time to prepare.
Original post by usycool1
Relax - your interview hasn't gone. I'd imagine that their phone lines are probably closed for the weekend but you can try again on Monday.

Original post by InternationalDoc
I'm also losing hope. Wish there was something more I could do to convince them to give me a chance.

Send nudes
What kind of questions do imperial ask in the interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will they be sending more interviews next week?
Original post by Tsar101
Will they be sending more interviews next week?

They said that they would sending out invites on a weekly basis
Does anyone know why they give you a four-hour time limit?
Original post by anonmous270
Does anyone know why they give you a four-hour time limit?

probably for security reasons
Hi,

I got 4.7, 5.7 , 3.5B but I haven't received any email from Imperial for like almost 2 week- even the ones with banding information e.t.c that some people have mentioned on this thread .... Should I be worried ?My AS grade stand at A,A,A,A in Bio,chem, maths and further Maths and A2 predicted A*,A*,A ...keeping in mind its contextual data...
Original post by SonicSam
Hi,

I got 4.7, 5.7 , 3.5B but I haven't received any email from Imperial for like almost 2 week- even the ones with banding information e.t.c that some people have mentioned on this thread .... Should I be worried ?My AS grade stand at A,A,A,A in Bio,chem, maths and further Maths and A2 predicted A*,A*,A ...keeping in mind its contextual data...

I got 5.9, 4.9 and 3.5 A with AS: AAAAB and predicted A*A*A and I got an interview yesterday. I wouldn't worry too much cause the only emails I've got were the one the newsletter ones and the one that acknowledged my application (and ofc the one with the interview invite) also dont forget its just the first week of interviews so there's plenty of time to go
Original post by SonicSam
Hi,

The Banding email was directly to me. Don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending