The Student Room Group

Mazars salary

Hi guys,

I've recently been offered a graduate job with Mazars and I was wondering if anyone had any insight into the salary offered because I'm struggling to find anything about it online. Also I would really appreciate it if someone could give any info about their experience at the company :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Isn't the salary quoted when you receive an offer?
Reply 2
Original post by KTS89
Isn't the salary quoted when you receive an offer?

I've received a verbal offer so I'm waiting for the paperwork. I have another job offer too and they're pushing for a response asap, so I'm trying to gather as much info about both offers to make a decision
Reply 3
Original post by nju
I've received a verbal offer so I'm waiting for the paperwork. I have another job offer too and they're pushing for a response asap, so I'm trying to gather as much info about both offers to make a decision

Based on online reviews I'd say around the 25Kish mark more or less, depending on position and location.
Where are you based?
Reply 5
Original post by KTS89
Based on online reviews I'd say around the 25Kish mark more or less, depending on position and location.

A bit high I think unless London, i'd guess 18 - 22k
What was the salary? And do you have any insight into interview questions? Have a first interview coming up and would appreciate any tips.
Original post by hodgey111
What was the salary? And do you have any insight into interview questions? Have a first interview coming up and would appreciate any tips.

Is your interview for an Internship? If so, which one and have you booked the interview yet? I have one that I yet to book for Internal Audit.
Have you got any other applications pending or progressing? You can reply by PM if you wish.
Mazars have a notriously low salary for grads so i'd say 20k max for regional and around 25 for London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gingerwizard
Mazars have a notriously low salary for grads so i'd say 20k max for regional and around 25 for London.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it'd be less than £25k for London to be honest so not that bad
Why don't you just ask the HR department? You can't make a decision based on speculation.
Hey, I am sure you know the salary by now? Can you tell me what it was? And your location?
Hi All. Anyone heard from Mazars yet? I completed all my tests and waiting for the outcome for a while now. Thanks.
Original post by smiley7116
Hi All. Anyone heard from Mazars yet? I completed all my tests and waiting for the outcome for a while now. Thanks.

I am in same position as you. I completed the online tests, but they still haven't got back to me yet. I have found their communication to candidates very poorly. I have almost forgotten that I have applied to Mazars too.

God knows why they are taking so long. If they want to reject me, at least do so asap.
Hi guys, I got a verbal offer from Mazars yesterday and will let you know the salary once I receive the paper work, but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
Original post by Georgiablu
Hi guys, I got a verbal offer from Mazars yesterday and will let you know the salary once I receive the paper work, but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Congratulations on the offer! Please let me know the salary. I have an interview coming up with Mazars, and since I already hold a job offer from another firm, I need to know the salary to decide if its worth suffering the interview and AC stages.

Once again, well done. !
Original post by walkers38
Congratulations on the offer! Please let me know the salary. I have an interview coming up with Mazars, and since I already hold a job offer from another firm, I need to know the salary to decide if its worth suffering the interview and AC stages.

Once again, well done. !

Which firm do you hold an offer for, out of interest?

Deloitte only gave me 5 working days to accept/decline their offer, so I've withdrawn my application from all of the others I had interviews/ACs for...

Deloitte only gave me 5 working days to accept/decline their offer, so I've withdrawn my application from all of the others I had interviews/ACs for...

Its an ordinary one, just a small mid-size firm in London.
Reply 18
Original post by smiley7116

Since being informed by email I've made it through to 1st stage interviews on 14th November, I've not had one piece of communication from Mazars. Probably going to contact them this week about it.
Reply 19

Doesn't really apply to you at this stage, but for anyone else reading..

Accepting a grad offer does not mean you actually have to follow through. Obviously you should be as professional as possible about it, but if you get an offer you're willing to accept and have nothing else available at the time, there's nothing to stop you accepting and then continuing to interview elsewhere.

You are able to hand in your notice for a job you've accepted at any time, including before the start date, so as long as you inform them a month+ before the start date you'll be within your contract. If it's less then a month notice before start then you'll likely be more frowned upon, but they won't do anything about it. Hardly like they're going to force you to come in for a few weeks to do some intro training during your notice period.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending